Recent content by Pokekid

1. P

Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Movie 03 (Pokemon Movie 12) Preview Thread

That is a little late to release the first trailer. Koolhk on Serebii-forums has stated that on the official site on the main page it says something will happen on March 6th though he cant translate it. I hope someone can translate it soon and I really hope it is the first real trailer...
  2. P

The official website has now updated with Arceus. There is no trailer(yet) but shows some new artwork of him^^
  3. P

Review DP111: The Ruins of Steel Island!

Still seeing Pluto is great^_^
  4. P

Review DP112: Pikachu-Pochama Drifting Chronicle!

There was a scan showing Deoxys so I guess he just wasnt in the preview. I assume that it is the Phione egg(hoping to god people dont go on about Ash getting it)! Seems like a fun episode^^ Edit: Though the summary for the next episode states Dawn and everyone will be trying to find Phione...
  5. P

Do you think after DP the writer should retire Ash?

No, he shouldnt leave. I still think Ash is relly cool and I think new beginning trainers would just destroy the show. Ash is fine in my opinion!
  6. P

Pichu will probably get a major role as they confirmed on the DP anime that it will get a large role and please dont reply saying no because it will get a large role and please stop saying the opposite to what everyone else says!
  7. P

Generation V pokemon

This news if already known of. Discuss this in the Pokemon Movie 12 thread or new Pokemon thread on the Pokemon news thread! This should be closed!
  8. P

Unlikely but maybe they could showcase Pluto?
  9. P

Do you think they'll ever replace Ash with Dawn?

Also whether some fans like it or not(msot like Ash and Pikachu) they will always be around and Dawn and Piplup will not be the main characters. It is highly unlikely for them to change that after Ash and Pikachu are universly known and sorry for making two comments! :(
  10. P

Do you think they'll ever replace Ash with Dawn?

And Brock. They only got rid of him because they thought that in America because of his eyes it was raciest and at the time Mr Hidaka was like almost in charge of the anime!
  11. P

Review DP104: Crecelia VS Darkrai! ・ DP105: Yōkan and Rotom!

YAY, this episode just got even better. It looks like the second teaser for the 12th Pokemon Movie will be attached to it, kinda early especially when coro-coro is suppose to reveal it on December 15th but it is still exciting:)
  12. P

Review DP103: Chaotic Melee in Mio City!

What did the preview for next weeks episode show?
  13. P

Pokemon Movie 12 title next month!

As posted on serebii net forums, on December 15th Coro Coro will be revealing the title and first details on Pokemon Movie 12. We can expect to see the first decent trailer around then as well, now the promotion begins:)
  14. P

Possible two new titles(nando fans)!

Hey everyone, now I know Wikipedia usually lies so I was wondering if anyone had seen these episodes on Pokeani, I remember the Mira episode was first revealed to me on Wikipedia. Here they are... .Pokemon Contest, Canalave Tournament, .Decisive Match, Jessie VS Nando. If real both will...
Back
Top Bottom