• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by PredatorFett

1. P

Updating the Pokémon Icons to the X & Y ones

Sprites de Pokémon » Pokémon X y Pokémon Y - Pokémon Paraíso Maybe that can help?
  2. P

What was your favorite original Pokemon?

Definitely Magmar....
  3. P

Worst starter?

What difference does its appearance make? Is there some sort of new gameplay element I am somehow unaware of?
  4. P

How's the weather over there?

Supposedly it could rain tonight in San Antonio, don't know about that though.
  5. P

Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

That was my first shiny in Diamond.
  6. P

Let's be Dream World Friends

FC is in sig.
  7. P

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Black/White GTS evo-glitch? I don't understand why it doesn't work for this generation of games. Can someone please direct me to what I should do? (That is if there's anything I can do.)
  8. P

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Banette-PredatorFett April 11, 2011
  9. P

Contest KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarters!

Re: KantoStarters vs JohtoStarters vs HoennStarters vs SinnohStarters vs UnovaStarter Unova starters are just plain badly designed, literally all three starters and their evos are painful for me to look at. That being said, Sinnoh starters rule. I think they are undoubtedly the most useful and...
  10. P

How's the weather over there?

South Texas-y. In other words, hasn't rained in months. And yet there are still too much allergens in the air.
  11. P

I stopped for 10 years...

I have a similar story to yours. I bought Pokemon Diamond about 7 months ago after a 10 year hiatus. (used to have Yellow). Anyway, logged 999+ hrs on Diamond, and I misplaced it recently, so I need to find it. But at least I have SS and White.
  12. P

What Was the Last Thing You Said Before This Thread???

"I want a quarter-pounder" (McDonalds)
  13. P

Puberty - What is it like?

Aaah the infamous "Aspergers". I hate living with that condition. Middle/High school will suck for you and I know this b/c not many people understand us.
  14. P

Lvl 100 Persian's Payday plus Amulet Coin equals....$500

Anyone else having problems with the Money modifiers items in Pokemon White/Black?
  15. P

Pokedex Entries that creeped you out

Read Banette's entry. Kind of unnerving.