• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WANTED--Snarl Zorua, among others

PredatorFett

I'll swallow your SOUL!!!
Reaction score
I can give you these things:

Pokemon

Chikorita Lvl 1
Bulbasaur Lvl 1 (Knows Magical Leaf, Swords Dance)
Turtwig Lvl 1 (Knows Energy Ball, also has Pokerus)

Duosion Lvl 38
Ludicolo Lvl 52
Dewgong Lvl 43
Kecleon Lvl 1
Wartorle Lvl 19
Solosis Lvl 21
Charmander Lvl 1 (Knows Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Brick Break)
Teddiursa Lvl 44
Starly Lvl 1
Shinx Lvl 10 (Dreamworld version with "Guts" as ability)
Linoone Lvl 41
(CONT in next post)

I just hatched a Male and Female Snarl Zorua, just for you. You can pick which one you take.

If Shinx is Female, I'll take that. Otherwise... I guess I'll see what else you're offering in the next post that hasn't shown up yet.

Certainly.

Moving on,
Treecko Lvl 1
Umbreon lvl 38
Prinplup Lvl 21
Marshtomp Lvl 10 (Pokerus)
Torterra (Female) lvl 47
Magmortar 53
Dream world Gligar lvl 10 (Male and Female versions)
Dream world Taillow lvl 15 (Male)

I'll go ahead and take Shinx, if'n ya don't mind.

5329-0189-2239 is my White Friend Code. I grabbed yours off your Profile. I guess I'll wait for you in the WiFi Club.

EDIT: I see you've logged off for the night. I'll be around tomorrow evening if you still wanna do the trade.

Last edited:
Also, anybody if anybody has the following: Mew, Latias, Cresselia, Deoxys, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Landorus, Heatran, Darkrai, Shaymin, Tornadus, or Regigigas, I would be willing to do a two part trade (as in I give you two shinies for one of the listed and you give me the one I want plus a pokemon you don't need.)

I have a crazy amount of shinies, btw.

I can do Cresselia, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Landorus, Heatran. Landorus would need to be a trade back, and I think I gave the lake trio some... poorly thought out names in a fit of rage.

those sound good, it doesn't matter about the nicknames, though. As long as I get them registered it's cool with me.

I'm... kinda hesitant, cuz I love the big oaf, but I think I can part with my Regigigas. I can definitely do Latias as well.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom