Recent content by Princess Ketchum

1. P

Ash Club

O____________o NO NO XD i love the club <3!
  2. P

.: Barry x Dawn :.

Hi there :D its the owner here of the barry x dawn club sorry for absence and keeping my thread alive XD been busy with college XD Anyways i so hope we get to see more barry in DP >w<
  3. P

Battles You'd Pay to See!!!

id pay to see XD Misty vs Dawn
  4. P

DP182 - Ash's Old Pokemon

this episode is gonna be amazing! i cant to see ash's lovely pokemon again
  5. P

Review DP178: Goodbye Rocket-dan! Love of Nyarth!?

a very awsome episode! but shame :( glameow rejected meowth
  6. P

Ash Club

HEY EVERYONE IM BACCCCCCCCCCK GLOMPS *w* Sorry for my absence im back and ready to stay :D college work took up so much time! but yeah still up to date with my ashy :D so hows things and new topics? <3333333 So happy movie 12 is airing tomro :D and who is excited for his 8th gym
  7. P

DP Movie 04 (Movie 13) "Phantom Ruler Zoroark" Preview Thread

Im pretty like OMG O_____________O; ITS Gonna be so amazing .................. XD
  8. P

Ash Club

>W< im baack guys sorry ive been so busy with college XD Such a drag that i forgot to post XD im finally baac! OMGISH You seen the new trailer OMG FAINTS *W* TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  9. P

Ash Club

xD Lol random! omgish the gible episode had my fav artwork today *W* like the specials <3333333333333
  10. P

Ash Club

*w* i hope we see alot of dark ash again i had a huge feeling we would see dark ash again <333 it makes him moreee hawt
  11. P

Ash Club

^___^ glad you like them!! im totally loving malevolent <333 so much i wanna draw and make a amv to! XD I Would love to see evil ash vs good ash
  12. P

Ash Club

*w* YES YES FAINTS I did fainted i was like omgish omgish dark ash XD <333 lookk screenshot *W* everyone its a early xmas present XD EVERYONE IS GONNA FAINT XD
  13. P

Ash Club

XD DP155 Was super awsome <333 cant wait for DP 156 :D has the art like the riolu episodes xD Ill have pictures up soon
  14. P

Ash Club

<3333333 faints thats a amazing hot picture *W* needs to be on my phone <3
  15. P

Ash Club

<3 heya guys hope you all had a good thaksgiving ive been busy working on ashy stuff like a new amv <3
Back
Top Bottom