• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ash Club

How much do you like Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD DP155 Was super awsome <333 cant wait for DP 156 :D has the art like the riolu episodes xD Ill have pictures up soon

Did any one see the new movie 13 trailer? I fan girl screamed ^^

There's an evil Ash in it. He smirks evily as our heroic Ash comes up to him in a tree. Just look at my avatar, shows a sneak peak of it you could say. There's another picture of evil Ash, more close up shot in the movie 13 thread

Did any one see the new movie 13 trailer? I fan girl screamed ^^

There's an evil Ash in it. He smirks evily as our heroic Ash comes up to him in a tree. Just look at my avatar, shows a sneak peak of it you could say. There's another picture of evil Ash, more close up shot in the movie 13 thread

Seen the trailer, I am sure that evil Ash/Satoshi, will voice the same as his seiyuu/female voice actor. (Just predicting, it may be not true.)

As movie trailers before it, it may be not included on the final movie just like the previous ones. (They did it before, as we know)

Wait, evil Ash? Did I hear evil Ash?
AHHH YES!!! POKEMON IS FINALLY LISTENING TO US FANS!!!! WHOO HO-
Oh, wait. bandage scizors is right. We should be taking this with a grain of salt.
But, I'm excited anyway! When does it come out?!

*w* YES YES FAINTS I did fainted i was like omgish omgish dark ash XD
<333 lookk screenshot *W* everyone its a early xmas present XD

EVERYONE IS GONNA FAINT XD

a2w7ck.jpg

Thanks for posting the images FYI, I freakin fan girl screamed when I saw itXD
I don't think this will be cut, I think Z who is in the title is evil Ash. Which would mean it would evolve around him. I also think its his future self. Course I could be wrong and it could just be a clone, an evil clone or an evil Ash self from another dimension, wanting to take over the world. Cerebii is in the movie too, maybe for some reason was forced to send evil Ash here?? Or it came back for good Ash help? All so many intresting things here. I can't wait till we get closer to the date to find out more stuff on evil Ash *Sqee*

Thanks for posting the images FYI, I freakin fan girl screamed when I saw itXD
I don't think this will be cut, I think Z who is in the title is evil Ash. Which would mean it would evolve around him. I also think its his future self. Course I could be wrong and it could just be a clone, an evil clone or an evil Ash self from another dimension, wanting to take over the world. Cerebii is in the movie too, maybe for some reason was forced to send evil Ash here?? Or it came back for good Ash help? All so many intresting things here. I can't wait till we get closer to the date to find out more stuff on evil Ash *Sqee*

I noticed that Evil Ash/Evil Satoshi without his evil Pokemon partner, an evil Pikachu. It seems I'm imagining the next movie that Ash/Satoshi abandoned his buddy in the future plot of that movie. (Just imagination for the movie plot)

I like the movie 13 revealing Ash's/Satoshi's evil side for the first time since the original series began in 1997. (Excluding AG178, which is technically other person's evil side, the King of Pokelantis.)

I will definitely wait this movie to see the storyline.

^___^ glad you like them!! im totally loving malevolent <333 so much i wanna draw and make a amv to!

XD I Would love to see evil ash vs good ash

Whoa dude.
Do you have piles of Ash merchandise? :p

(I have piles of L merchandise,Because im a fangirl of him,You can not has! >:O)

*looks around room*

-2 Kanto Action Figures
-2 Sinnoh Action Figures
-BIG Poster On Wall
-Picture On Bulletin Board Behind Door
-FACE ON PILLOW
-15,000 Books Involving Ash
-Loads O' Manga Involving Ash(11th Movie Manga FTW)
-FACE ON BEANBAG CHAIR
-Entire Sinnoh Ash Cosplay Outfit From Halloween This Year(Yes, even the hat and gloves)

Yeah, not much, but if I were to list my actual entire stock of Pokemon merchandise...yeaaaaah....

Now as for this.....

a2w7ck.jpg

*Inner Malevolentshipper goes crazy with hope, meanwhile the psycho ash fangirl on the outside dies from the epic hawtness that is the two extremely sexay Ash Ketchums*

Last edited:
I noticed that Evil Ash/Evil Satoshi without his evil Pokemon partner, an evil Pikachu. It seems I'm imagining the next movie that Ash/Satoshi abandoned his buddy in the future plot of that movie. (Just imagination for the movie plot)

I like the movie 13 revealing Ash's/Satoshi's evil side for the first time since the original series began in 1997. (Excluding AG178, which is technically other person's evil side, the King of Pokelantis.)

I will definitely wait this movie to see the storyline.

Yah I saw Pikachu not on evil Ash shoulder too. I have two theorys on that either

A. Some thing happened to Pikachu, causing Ash to go evil

OR

B. Evil Ash does every thing the exact oppisot of Ash, including keep Pikachu in its Pokeball.

Yah this is soo cool.

Hello Hello~

Long time no see. Hehe. Well I'm still lovin' Ash. <3

a2w7ck.jpg

<333 I fangirled over this part too! OMG~ I hope they keep it in the movie. Kyaahh~

Yah I saw Pikachu not on evil Ash shoulder too. I have two theorys on that either

A. Some thing happened to Pikachu, causing Ash to go evil

OR

B. Evil Ash does every thing the exact oppisot of Ash, including keep Pikachu in its Pokeball.

Yah this is soo cool.

If A, Team Rocket sucessfully captured Ash's/Satoshi's Pikachu, causing Ash/Satoshi changed his character from good to evil.

If B, something wrong here, if Pikachu keep on it's ball, the other Pokemon Ash/Satoshi have maybe outside of it's ball.

I had an option C, maybe Ash/Satoshi accidentally released Pikachu by accidentally damaging the Pokemon ball and/or destroying the ball.

But the movie set in Johto, which means Ash/Satoshi has finished competing the Sinnoh League and won the Sinnoh League championship. (Do you notice the working title in the movie?)

a2w7ck.jpg

... In the words of Homer Simpson, "Think unsexy thoughts. Think unsexy thoughts."

And dark!Ash's voice in the trailer is...

*pissing self*

*w* i hope we see alot of dark ash again i had a huge feeling we would see dark ash again <333 it makes him moreee hawt

If A, Team Rocket sucessfully captured Ash's/Satoshi's Pikachu, causing Ash/Satoshi changed his character from good to evil.

If B, something wrong here, if Pikachu keep on it's ball, the other Pokemon Ash/Satoshi have maybe outside of it's ball.

I had an option C, maybe Ash/Satoshi accidentally released Pikachu by accidentally damaging the Pokemon ball and/or destroying the ball.

But the movie set in Johto, which means Ash/Satoshi has finished competing the Sinnoh League and won the Sinnoh League championship. (Do you notice the working title in the movie?)

Yes, yes I noticed the title. Z Champion=Ash winning the league. Ash becomes the champion. I was thinking all of Evil Ash Pokemon would be inside his Pokeball, they'd be like him too, follow his orders not caring about any one, if that theory is right.

a2w7ck.jpg

Oh hell yes! YamiSatoshi returns!!

I cannot wait to see this. Not only we got teh Legendary dogs, Ho'oh and Lugia, but Celebi and DarkAsh! Oh this is gonna be bitchin'.

I don't understand why people call them dogs when Entei is a lion and Raikou is a tiger.

Ash and... and... Evil Ash?... Please excuse me. I need to run outside and scream my lungs out. This is too good to be true.

Imagining if the Evil Ash is voiced by his former female voice actor, and the current good Ash, voiced by his current female voice actor, it is scrutiny enough to say it, but if the Evil Ash role is offered to a former voice actor of Ash.

It may be sparkled as a debate, but the former voice actor accepts it as a role, it maybe the first time that two voice actors of Ash met the first time.

Notice: Just used Ash for this post, due to it may cause confusion if I used his Japanese name, Satoshi here. In the future post, I will post again Ash/Satoshi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom