Recent content by psychicmaster

1. P

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

I quit my Platinum game cause I got lost in the Distortion world. I was stuck there and I couldn't find a way to Cyrus, now I'm doing rerun, hope it turns out better
  2. P

Pokémon from any Gen you find cute?

Gen I- Pikachu,Jiglypuff,Vulpix,Eevee Gen II- Chikorita,Furret,Corsola Gen III- Kirlia,Skitty Gen IV- Pachirisu,Drifloon, Mime Jr. Gen V- Gothita,Solosis,Snivy,Emolga,Minccino and it's evo Gen VI so far-Chespin,Swirlix,Dedenne...
  3. P

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Olivine City would be my home town.In Johto, It's sunny it has a beach,it's perfect
  4. P

What job do you imagine each pokemon doing?

Kirlia-ballerina Pelipper-mailman Sunflora-gardener Chansey-nurse Xatu (or any other psychic type) fortune teller Hypno-therapist using hypnosis
  5. P

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

Misty.Always Misty <3
  6. P

Most beautiful pokemon

IMO Gardevoir Beautifly Froslass Lopunny Swanna Ninetales Espeon Roserade Kirlia Altaria Delcatty
  7. P

Starters of choice (Please read first post)

Fire: Blaziken Water: Empoleon Grass: Serperior
  8. P

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

Soulsilver- walking pkmn,Pokeathlon, Kanto and Johto is my fav region,plus I ove gen II pkmn
  9. P

Does Anyone Else Think Dragons Are Overrated?

I've never liket that type so I enjoy blasting them with ice beam
  10. P

The Gym Leader battles that surprised you the most upon your first challenge

Whitney probably was the biggest surprise, no one excpected of her as a third gym leader to be that tough. then there are Tate and Liza.God, I can't find the words to describe how much i hate them, that Claydol and Lunatone -.-,I battled them 4 times till I manage to beat them
  11. P

For each Type, who's your favorite Gym Leader, E4, etc. that specializes in it?

Normal: Norman (from Hoenn, I'm not sure if that's his name) Fire: Flannery Water: Misty Grass: Erika Electric: Elesa Fighting: Maylene Bug: Aaron Poison: Janine Flying: Skyla Dragon: Iris Rock: Brock Ghost: Morty Steel: Jasmine Ice: Candice Ground: Giovanni Psychic: Sabrina...
  12. P

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team 1. Chespin probably... 2. Talonflame 3. Sylveon (so far the best fairy type) 4. Blastoise 5. Helioptile There will probably be changes but right now I'm going with these
  13. P

Pokémon you didn't expect to like

Azumarill.I caught marill in Hoenn simply because i needed a water type and other were horrible to my mind, so I decided to go with a marill and I loved it, next to my Blaziken strongest pkmn in my Hoenn party
  14. P

Gen VI Pokemon Discussion

Re: Revealed Gen VI Pokemon Discussion/Speculation Thread I Like Talonflame soo badly, his place in my party is already reserved
  15. P

Gym Discussion/Speculation

I really want a Psychic gym,there hasn't been any in a while( last one was in Hoenn) As for dark type gym,I don't want one, not because I don't like that type, it's because dark type is traditionally reserved for E4 and IMO that's how it should stay
Back
Top Bottom