Recent content by Psychotic_Darkrai

1. P

Sunny Day'd

Why would you even consider Energy Ball if you have a 120 base powered, 100 accuracy move, like Solarbeam that doesn't have to be charged up beacuse of Sunny Day and is also powered up by Life Orb? Even Leaf Storm is a better choice over Energy Ball, with 140 base power, reliable 90 accuracy and...
  2. P

New Rotom forms

What? Desperate???? Pokemon is the second biggest franchise ran by Nintendo. Pokemon is HUGE. Pokemon will continue to be HUGE for years to come, the games just started in 1995 themselves, thats not too long ago. They have a long timeline ahead of them.
  3. P

Pokemon You Loathe (hate, despise, high dislike, etc.)

I have to agree, although their stats are better and their typings changed, they still look putrid.
  4. P

pokemon 5th generation

I have to agree with you on Pinsir. He seems forgotten. They need to change his typing also, he should have always been a Bug/Fighting like Heracross, making Heracross a little less unique and centered-around. He would accquire a different moveset though. Pinsir is a sick pokemon when it comes...
  5. P

My new Pokemon Moves

Nerve Strike sounds like an awesome idea. I think the base power is fine.
  6. P

Way too many.

Wouldn't the very act of being different be interesting? True. I close my case, because I agree to your last statement 100%.
  7. P

This or That! (Pokemon)

Extremely simple. I start off by naming two pokemon, then the next person to reply chooses which one they prefer out of the two and then continues the game by naming of two other pokemon, and the cycle continues. Example: Me: Pikachu or Farfetch'd? Somed00d: Pikachu. Squirtle or...
  8. P

O_O How did no one ever notice this??

Professor Birch has to be the most unaccomplished and worthless pokemon professor ever. That from aside, I've never cared to know Pikachu's gender. Or any other pokemon's gender for that matter.
  9. P

Sunny Day'd

Explosion is for a last attempt, guaranteed kill in tight spots. Fire Blast won't guarantee a OHKO on many pokemon unless they are weak or neutral to the fire type. But as for Explosion which is a normal type move, will hit all pokemon except for Ghost type. I'm still not sure though, you did...
  10. P

Way too many.

Where's the story in that? How can a morality tale fit into a Pokemon game? How can that be made interesting? So far, all I've see in every legendary is that they center around a natural element / happening.
  11. P

1Up's Top 5 Lamest Pokemon

Ask "Naturalistick" for a battle, he uses one and uses it well I might add. Very skilled trainer, ask him for a battle, he's on my friends list.
  12. P

pokemon 5th generation

I've had a thought similar to yours, Nomura. I've been trying to think myself about what the next gen starters will be based on (animal-wise). Whats left? Monkey, turtle, penguin, chicken, crocodile, etc has all been done.
  13. P

Way too many.

I agree. Think about it, what is left in our world for a legendary to "rule" exactly? If there are more legendaries in the future pokemon games, what is left for them to be centered around? Time, space, emotion, knowledge, will power, stars, nightmares, the moon, volcanoes, continents, the...
  14. P

My New? Team

Sigmon, I don't think Taunt is neccessarily required for a set like his, I suggest keeping Stone Edge because its such a powerful and useful STAB move that Tyranitar sets are almost required to have. Earthquake provides great coverage and is reliable accuracy-wise. I do agree on the Dragon Dance...
  15. P

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Focus Energy isn't a stat booster, so I'm sure it can't be baton passed.
Back
Top Bottom