RagingTempest
Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh xD oh so you are trying to have a dark one and a silly one, isn't that going to take a lot of your time?
    I see. It's a creative outlet that has the benefit of being interactive for me and others like myself haha xD I'm thinking of maybe making another rp, but make that one seriously hilarious. Still in the plotting stages though, :p
    well at least you caught your self xD ok what do I need to do? yeah none of them really work all that well :(
    oh how many do you need? sorry I've never played an rp before so don't know much about them. ah internet problems been there recently xD
    ah well you could always request another one the check out the dvd :)

you're welcome. :)
    hm you have a library card?

no problem, that's fine we were are all novices at one point. :)
    hm then why not rent the movie so you can see all of it?

yeah just a bit but when you do get there I am more than willing to talk you through the process :)
    aw, why only the last half?

the only other was is to plug in the stats and evs into an IV calculator but the pokemon has to be at a pretty high level
    That's great so you an X men fan? :)

there is a man in purple in the Kiloude pokemon center. he can tell you. if he tells you a stat can not be beat you have a perfect IV :)
    aw too bad, did you have fun? what did you see?

no you have to catch pokemon that have perfect IV's first then breed those with each other with one holding the Destiny knot then cross your fingers hoping the babies come out with the perfect IV's xD
    sounds like a date xD what did you see?

IV as individual values those are like the pokemon's DNA
    hello, your here late :)

good anything else you wanna know? like breeding 5 perfect IV's or horde battle EV training?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom