Recent content by Selenium

1. Selenium

Start Ups The Kalos Invitational

"Did we just got roasted by a monk?" Tej said as he grinned awkwardly. A second later he and his Pokemon burst into laughter and high fived each other. "Ayy where the chill at miss? We were just kidding. And by the way you must be really good at making diss tracks." The black Unovan man then...
  2. Selenium

"Bond of soul and emotion? Ohh. So that syncing thing is just like making mixtape? You pour heart into it?" Tej asked curiously. He then looked at his Toxicroak with a wolfish grin. "We gotta try this at home Pac. Since whoever heard our fire song seems to be enlightened by the rap god." The...
  3. Selenium

"Pfft. These people and their dragons. See, I knew it. Pokemon Battle is just like making love. Sooner or later, a dragon gets involved." Tej said, fixing his eyes at the screen. He observed the Scrafty closely and wondered why it somehow looked like him back when he was twelve. The rapper fixed...
  4. Selenium

Tej was sweating. The fight between Rick and Touko had set the standards a little bit too high for the Unovan man. While he is indeed a capable Trainer, he is nowhere as good as Ricky nor Touko. Their Pokemon too, had probably undergone an intensive training and cranked up with Protein, Vitamin...
  5. Selenium

"Is her name Daniel? Because daaaaaayyymn." Tej said in a rather loud voice, loud enough to be heard by everyone in the VIP room, his eyes still fixed on the screen. He had taken a deep interest in this Kenshin lady. The way her Pokemon mimics her movement in a perfect sync was enough to earn...
  6. Selenium

"Aww yisss. Let me put on my swag glasses real quick and we gon be set to go." Tej said out loud, whipping out his big framed glasses from his pocket. He made his way to the Prism Tower with his hands tucked inside his pocket, Toxicroak following closely behind. Thanks to the freedom of speech...
  7. Selenium

"Ayy would you take a look at DAT!" Exclaimed the nineteen year old from Unova. He gazed curiously at the famed Prism Tower of Lumiose City, which held the grand event of Kalos Invitational. The young man noticed the largely triangular design of the tower and shuddered at the thought of how many...
  8. Selenium

still accepting member? i'll post mine once i get home. Edit: Okay here is mine
  9. Selenium

Start Ups Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (START UP)

Unlike most teenagers their age, Alice and Laguna loved waking up early. Laguna loved the cacophony of birdsong in the wee hours of the morning. The scientists called it the dawn chorus. It can start as early as 4:00 a.m. and lasted several hours. While birds can sing at any time of day, during...
  10. Selenium

Alice and Laguna found themselves joining the group. They were walking in the back, and didn't talk as much as the rest. Alice was always a quiet girl while Laguna found idle talk to be boring, unless you want to talk about airplanes, Flying Pokémon, or just flight in general. Now that's the...
  11. Selenium

"Oh, alright..." Alice actually had the urge to kneel and pet the fox like Pokémon. Its cute eyes and distinct coloration was enough to make Alice go all "awwww what a cute Pokémon let me pet and kiss you" on the inside, but the Vulpix seemed rather annoyed by her presence, so she stayed quiet...
  12. Selenium

Pokemon Advanced: The Johto Region (INFORMATION, OOC AND DISCUSSION THREAD)

Its ten pages and we're not even in Cherrygrove yet XD
  13. Selenium

"Oh... oh, th-thank you..." Alice found herself smiling, even though she felt that Vance was invading her personal space. Her hand unconsciously fluttered to the clip that Vance put on her hair and blushed. Laguna, on the other hand, made the puffy pissed off face and crossed his arms in front...
  14. Selenium

A sudden gust of wind whizzes through Alice's hair and ruffles her dress. The red, ribbon shaped hairclip on her hair was blown away in the blink of an eye. "Oh no!" She said as she watched her hairclip fly like a paper airplane. The hairclip itself was not expensive. It was only a common...
  15. Selenium

While everyone else was busy training their Pokémon, Alice and Laguna was busy enjoying their stroll through the forest. They had strayed a bit from the main road and into more woody areas, since both of them love nature and knew the area well. They both loved the quietness, the earthy smell...
Back
Top Bottom