S
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If the trading doesn't work I think it means that my iPad's internet connection is too weak. To solve the problem I will go back home and use the internet connection there. It should take about 20 minutes get back into the Wi-Fi Club Room. Can you wait that long?
    The FC I will be using is 5415 8066 4211. In that version I'm the female player character which is not my usual gender. Yes I have an Attack forme Deoxys. It is harder for me to obtain the others formes of Deoxys because I find the mission so easy now.
    Yes I am still interested in trading a Deoxys for the Celebi. I'm currently in a library but I can try using my iPad to connect my 3DS to the internet with the sound off. Are you able to trade now?
    Of course I still am! :D
    Just tell me when will you be free, your timezone, and I will try to be there! :D
    ohh yeah i remember now a Eevee and a Toarkoal for my shiny Poliwhirl. well whenever the next time me and you are both online; then we will trade
    I forgot to ask if you were okay with giving me Pidgeot since I was only assiting in the giveaway, but I forgot and dashed off for work. But alrighty, thankies for the Pidgeot. |D
    No problem. :3 I'd help on 4th gen, but my wifi isn't compatible sadly. So good luck trying to catch him for those trades. xD;

Edit: Thank you for the friend request!
    Okay just give me a few to fetch your birds, and I'll head on soon okay? :3 And my FC for Black is 2881-6780-3117.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom