S
Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey will you be able to trade for your bird trio on 5th gen anytime with the next hour and a half? And I'm helping Champloo btw.
    Hey um yeah i'm ready to trade.... remind me again what you wanted i know you wanted the shiny poliwhirl but what else?
    I see that you're online now. Do you want to trade the Celebi for my Deoxys? I would still prefer to trade in Generation V games even though the Zorua event won't work.
    I waited for a while and you never showed up so I knocked out lol just shoot me a reply when you see me online.
    Sounds good, ugh sorry about leaving upruptly I knocked out :p

Just let me know what you had trouble understanding :)
    For sure, it might seem overwhelming but trust me it's a good thing that they're being extremely thorough :) I'm here to assist you in anything you might not understand :)

RNG Guide
    Alright good now while all that is going on, have you read through the smogon guide on RNGing?
    I don't see why it wouldn't work. Lets try it their so I can better assist you, otherwise I'll be running blind lol

Here's the link to the latest RNG Reporter --> RNG Reporter 9.96.5
    Netbook? Sorry not savvy to that. I know you have to have frameworks 4.5 or higher for the latest RNG Reporter to work

I'm still looking for an app similar to the Eon Timer for MAC
    Oh crap...hmmm I've never used those but I'm sure it's all the same process :p I'll try to guide you the best I can. Let me look up if theirs an alternative to Eon Timer
    Alright sounds good. First off you'll need to download Eon Timer and RNG Reporter (from smogon) would you like me to link you?

I don't want to seem sketchy posting links and what not lol
    If you don't know how to RNG how are you going to do the early shiny frame? Luck? lol

I can help if you want, I'm always glad to teach RNG to people :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom