Recent content by slow_mo

1. S

The official Bulbagarden forums claim a Pokemon thread!

Slowbro - slow_mo - April 10 2011 awts, someone already claimed my relatives...
  2. S

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

in pkmn black: critical captured reshiram... want to check its nature.... then... need to battle N... done... battle ghetsis... then... wait for the longest closing credits in the pokemon history....
  3. S

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

I guess the waiter trio.... I mean you only battle one of them and forget those two standing there watching your easy battle...
  4. S

Sad things.

sniff...
  5. S

The girl in the marvelous bridge.....

Any opinion about the ghostly girl in the marvelous bridge? (When I saw it first I thought she was one of th Shadow Triad....) Creepypasta would do...
  6. S

Hey Guyz

Hey, Welcome!
  7. S

Wait! what? Moments

W8 wot... Why i'm here in these thread....
  8. S

Who do you prefer, Dawn's Piplup or Ash's Oshawott?

one word... Osha what... hey that's 2 words...
  9. S

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

Garbodor... I find it annnnnnooooooyyyyiiiinnnnggggg... (especially its cry)
  10. S

Most useless pokemon moves?

OHKO moves... they can't be used if your playing OHKO clauses battle... even thought with it's shaky accuracy...
  11. S

SUPER EFFECTIVE

Leaf is crazy...
  12. S

Unconfirmed: Black and White not to be followed by a third version: Mana Ibe denies a

Re: Unconfirmed: Black and White may be the only Generation V titles: Mana Ibe denies well it's still not confirmed but that would be sad if there is no third version... I always expect kyurem to have an extravagant role in the third version because of its complicated state that differentiate...
  13. S

What are you doing in Preparation for BW?

I'm preparing for my pokemon that will be transfered in BW games, that's it...
  14. S

Best Dark pokemon

Umbreon = adorable mischief
  15. S

Contest Haxorus vs. Flygon

Re: Ononokusu vs. Flygon I like both of them but i prefer ononkusu because his a badass compared to flygon but flygon has a better design than ononokusu
Back
Top Bottom