• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

My Cincinno was battling a Whimsicott, and it was faster, so it hit me with hurricane, which confused me.I used a full restore. He hits me with hurricane, but I don't get confused, so I use tailslap. It misses. hurricane. Cincinno is confused. Use full restore.

My cincinno then manages to miss 6 other times, until the whimsicott finally lands a critical hit, knocking me out.

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i was in the safari zone in soulsilver, and i found a shiny ditto! but guess what happened. it fled. FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!

Still in the Battle Tower with my Wondertomb. First opponent is a Porygon2. It traced Wonder Guard. FFFFUUUU-

Going back through Union Cave in Crystal after a rematch with Fisherman Ralph for some money.

Stumbled upon a Wooper. Female. (Breeder mindset, sorry.)

Sent out Phamphy. Tackle critical hit.

Wooper fainted. No big, right?

The next six Woopers I found were all male...

Still in the Battle Tower with my Wondertomb. First opponent is a Porygon2. It traced Wonder Guard. FFFFUUUU-

You just got trolled by the battle tower big time XD!

Just found out you could not find shelmet in winter

FFUUUUUUUUU-

I was battling The Riches in Undella Town and I got owned by Clairdonna's Kangaskhan. It took out my whole team with Outrage, even when it was confused. >_>

me and my bro were playing emerald and he saw a red duskull and i kept saying catch it but he ran iv said fuuuuuu but he didnt have lany pokeballs and again fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Togepi used Metronome.
Togepi used Fling. It had a Soothe Bell on it which can't be obtained again. FFFUUUUUU--

Immediate turn off and start from last save. Lost all the happiness I'd gotten and I hadn't saved for a while. :/

Mystery Gifted on Crystal with Carrie just a few minutes ago.

She got a flipping Surfing Pikachu doll for her room, and what did I get?

A Berry.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I just found out that the adamant zekrom i got on my first try has an attack iv of 5, at best. (>;-;)>

Not mine, but my partner was looking for Lotads on Pearl using the dongle. After a little while of no Lotad, Cresselia turns up. Shiny. She doesn't notice the shiny animation, and doesn't know that Cresselia isn't supposed to be that colour, so she got annoyed, turned the game off and handed it back to it's rightful owner, her cousin. He wasn't very impressed.

There's also the week she spent soft resetting for a shiny Victini, which didn't clue her in to the shiny check because she's been after shiny Mewtwo for at least double that.

in pkmn black:

critical captured reshiram...
want to check its nature....
then...
need to battle N...
done...
battle ghetsis...
then...
wait for the longest closing credits in the pokemon history....

Aah, way back in pokemon diamond (I was around 9-10 at the time)
Me: YAY I FINALLY BEAT CYNTHIA WOOT!
- game freezes -
Me; FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-
(Note that I DIDN'T ACTUALLY say FUUUUU-, I was thinking it but yeah)
T_T

Whenever a swipe move turns out like this:
____ used Fury Swipes/Attack/etc.
A critical hit!
A critical hit!
A critical hi!
*does normal damage*
A critical hit!
Hit 5 time(s)!

I don't know about any of the stuff all ready said, because Whitney was always easy to beat, and I stayed my cool when legendaries wouldn't get caught, but I once found a shiny Wurple before I was even able to get any pokeballs, and Wally caught a shiny Ralts once (GIVE IT TO ME!). Critical hits happen sometimes when I try to catch pokemon though...

Last edited:
From HeartGold:

- A Bastidoon in the Battle Hall activating its Quick Claw and freezing my Garchomp with Blizzard before KOing it with Fire Blast...

- In the Battle Tower, I switch in to my Raikou... only to have Palmer's Milotic Freeze it with Ice Beam and KO it.

- Finding a Shiny........... Sunkern.

I walk through grass
the wild pokemon music plays
a wild MESPIRIT appears!
go GOLBAT!
what should GOLBAT do?
clicks on the move that makes a pokemon not escape
wild MESPIRIT fled!

Huh, so I can only battle Pokemon who are stronger than me in the Battle Tower? Okay, that seems fair. Well, I have Level 20s, so I guess that seems fair.

<Gets beaten by the first Pokemon at level 30>

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! <storms off and decides to train on the wild Meowths that are out at night>

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom