Recent content by SONICバリヤ

1. S

lack of legendary pokemon in xy

I like the variety of having a lot in some of the games and not having that many in others. It would be cool if there were more legendary-related dungeons though.
  2. S

Contest REGION FEUD: Quarter-finals: Hoenn VS Sinnoh

I like both Hoenn and Sinnoh but since Hoenn was my first I'm gonna have to vote for it.
  3. S

Things You Don't Want To See In ORAS

I don't want: -The games to be based on Emerald more than R/S. I think that the majority of their content should come from R/S as these are the games GF is remaking. - I'd be completely fine with the Battle Frontier returning. - I would rather the PCs have their original outfits...
  4. S

Favorite Choice Users

Although it can be a pretty obvious strategy, when used right Banded Retaliate Slaking is really fun just because of the raw power it can dish out. Banded Archeops is nice too. Scarfed Pangoro is fun but I have to run Jolly because of how slow it is. I don't use specs that much but I used to...
  5. S

Does anyone like Zubat?

Zubat is okay I guess. I used to really hate Golbat but now I kind of like it... Crobat is cool, but I like Golbat more.
  6. S

Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2014

Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire announced: Will be released November 2 I could pretty much say the same thing for HG/SS. We didn't really need them but because GF made FR/LG, a lot of people wanted G/S/C remakes. In addition, Gen VI marks the end of the DS era. They're probably...
  7. S

Most Disappointing Evolution?

Not that I hate it, but I was definitely disapointed with Avalugg when I found out it was the evolution of Bergmite... I think it would look better if it was turned upside down.
  8. S

the shiny failure thread

I've already said this somewhere else, but I encountered a shiny Pidgey on one of the Sevii Islands in Firered. I had no Pokeballs...
  9. S

Best Gen I Pokemon

Favorites: Venusaur, Dodrio, Magmar, Porygon, Poliwrath, Fearow, Omastar, Electabuzz, Clefable, and Farfetch'd. Least Favorites: Dewgong, Wigglytuff, Hypno, and Mr. Mime.
  10. S

Worst Legendary Pokemon!

I completely understand. I don't like it either.
  11. S

Worst Legendary Pokemon!

Attack/Speed with Slow Start in effect, maybe. But with defenses, I don't think so. Phione has 80/80/80. Regigigas has 110/110/110.
  12. S

Favourite Pokemon Game Music

Here we go. R/G/B/Y: Viridian Forest, Viridian/Pewter/Saffron City, Trainer Battle , Gym Leader Battle, Champion battle, Lavender Town theme, Pokemon Tower theme, Pokemon Mansion theme, Credits. G/S/C: Dark Cave, Game Corner, Kanto Wild battle theme, Kanto Trainer theme...
  13. S

How do you arrange your PC boxes?

Box 3 is my Ditto box Box 14 is where I keep my trained Pokemon. 15-17 are Pokemon I plan to breed, train, or trade. Everything else is far from organized. When my PC becomes too full to use I just dump a bunch of Pokemon in Pokebank or I go on a releasing spree.
  14. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My first shiny was a Zigzagoon in Ruby version on route 119. A few weeks later I encountered a shiny Pidgey in Firered on one of the Sevii Islands but I didn't have any Pokeballs... I think I got a shiny Tentacool from the GTS in Gen V but I wasn't actually looking for one. I haven't found...
  15. S

Pokemon names you mispronounced?

I've always said Ledyba wrong (Lady-bah) and Ledian (Lady-ehn). Same with Misdreavus ( Mis-dri-vee-ous). It might just be because I say it fast but I've always called the three golems "Reja-Rock", "Reja-Steel", and "Rej-Ice" (Yes, I left the i off of the j on Regice intentionally.). To me...
Back
Top Bottom