Recent content by Stooba

1. S

Best Champion Battle Music?

Poor Alder. His battle theme sounded like a mediocre gym battle theme.
  2. S

Anime Vs Game

I see literally no reason why I (or anyone on that matter) should choose the anime over the games. I'd be really interested in hearing why that single vote for anime exists there.
  3. S

Favorite (fully evolved) Kalos starter

Chesnaught! For months I was sure I was gonna get Froakie until I saw Chesnaught - it's just perfect for my taste, being so sturdy-looking and all.
  4. S

What video games are you playing now?

Just bought Ace Attorney 5 and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds last weekend. They're a good combination: first a lot of relaxing (or not so relaxing) reading and laughs, then some action by killing mobs and slashing grass.
  5. S

Speculation Should GameFreak make a Pokémon game with all regions in it?

Not that a game like that wouldn't be interesting, but it would be very unnecessary and I can't think of any reason as to why Gamefreak should put the time and work in something like that. We've been getting a lot of - if not too much - references to earlier generations and their regions and...
  6. S

Your Favorite Shiny Pokemon.

Metagross, Bastiodon and the Magnemite line. I seem to like the black & white & yellow ones.
  7. S

Pokemon that are bigger/smaller than you expected

According to Pokedex 3D, it's measured by the latter.
  8. S

Pokemon that are bigger/smaller than you expected

I'm pretty sure in Dunsparce's case the height, in this case length is measured from head to tail, not from ground to top of its head. Same for Pokémon like Furret and Arbok.
  9. S

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Oh, I must have missed something, haha. Well, if not the overall theme, at least Xerneas and Yveltal are based on those, right? Or am I seriously lacking some info... Haha. Well, that too, you're right.
  10. S

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Kinda makes me think of the overall XY theme: life and death/destruction.
  11. S

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Getting some Eva feels from the Mega Garchomp. Looks awesome.
  12. S

Re: CoroCoro Discussion Thread Wow. Really loving every Gen 6 Pokémon shown so far, this is gonna be great. ED// ...Am I the only one who likes the new Mega Mewtwo?
  13. S

Characters and Plot

I agree on the plot device thing, but they did leave the case disturbingly open and I'm not really happy with just imagining that they may have met in the end. I'm not expecting Gamefreak to bring them back in XY, that was just a joke on my part, but just a hint of what happened sometime in the...
  14. S

Characters and Plot

If they don't show me a happy ending with N and the BW1 protagonist, I'm going to go to Gamefreak and shout to their face. Come on, they can't just leave them looking for each other forever, that's just way too sad.
  15. S

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Re: Rumour Discussion and Speculation Ah. Just kinda struck me as weird that they've been drawing so much attention to the Mega Mewtwo we know and almost none to this other one. Then again why wouldn't they keep us on our toes like that...
Back
Top Bottom