• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Best Champion Battle Music?

Favorite champion battle theme

• VS. Blue [Kanto champion]

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • VS. Lance [Johto champion]

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • VS. Steven/Wallece [Hoenn Champions]

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • VS. Cynthia [Sinnoh champion]

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • VS. Alder [Unova champion(BW)]

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • VS. Iris [Unova champion (BW2)]

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • VS. Diantha [Kalos champion]

Votes: 15 29.4%

• Total voters

Sneazy Sneasel

Is a pretty Sneasel
Reaction score
Which battle theme that plays during a battle with a Pokémon champion is your favorite?

[video=youtube;pa1EPRpRo08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa1EPRpRo08 [/video]

Diantha's. I think it's the only thing I remember about her. It was very classy but pumping.

The Hoenn Champion and true Champ busy spelunking in caves Wallace & Steven for me.

The theme better fit Steven (and his Pokemon party) due to how aggressive/primal pumpin' it is but Hoenn Champ fight be Hoenn Champ fight.

Lance's theme is the quintessential Pokemon/ Champion battle theme. It's perfect. Cynthia's means business, it's absolutely intense.

The women champion themes have a nicely done mix of cuteness and badassery so i choose Cynthia, Iris and Diantha

Lance/Red's theme, especially the HG/SS version. It's the perfect final boss music, and reminds me of the seriously epic showdown against the former player character.

Gen 1 and Gen 6 are my favorites.

I always thought Cynthia's was overrated. Red's music from gold and heart are the best though, and some of the vs legendary musics.

Cynthia's music is so tense and strong it makes my heart race, which is perfect for any champion. Her theme is easily my favorite.

I personally don't like the other themes as much except for Steven's. Of course, half the time, I just mute the game and play "Pull me Under" by Dream Theater in the background, because that, in my opinion, is the perfect song for any final battle.

Cynthia's all the way! That piano in the beginning and just the whole thing that comes after... freaking AWESOME!!! I still love it til this day.

Steven's all the way. It sounds like he's testing me to see what I learned - like an examination which more or fits the purpose of the champion battle :D

Next is Lance/Red's. Their theme yells "you're gonna get pwned"

Third is Iris'. It feels so friendly and beautiful.

Iris' and Wallaces. Wallaces is ingrained into my mind at this point, and I had so much fun battling with Iris to that music. I just didn't feel Diantha's at all.

It's not on the poll, but I thought the remix when fighting Red in Hg/Ss was fantastic.

I think that comes under Lance. They share a theme.

Cynthia theme. It just fits so well. It makes your heart pump, blood race and nerves rise. It's pretty intense at parts.

And dat piano encounter.

I like Champion Blue battle music the best because it sounds intense. I like Iris's battle music because it sounds catchy. I also like Diantha's because it has my favorite part of the Hoenn Gym Leader battle music in there.

Last edited:
Cynthia although I've yet to here the XY one.

Iris' is awful.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom