System Error
Local time
7:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If Pokémon were only an anime and not a franchise, I think there's no question it would have had a story with some progression in it. I don't know if Ash would have ended up a Pokémon Master, etc etc, but I certainly think the reset button wouldn't be repeatedly pushed
    I don't know about that. I don't disagree that the franchise has a big part in the anime, and is in that sense a marketing tool. It still has plenty of the hallmarks of a cartoon, though
    Digital ink spilled arguing over the plot of a show that is a cartoon, that is. I still maintain that it's a lot more enjoyable to watch if you watch it as a cartoon made for kids
    I suppose so. It never ceases to amaze me as to how much digital ink is spilled arguing over what is a cartoon. And a cartoon in every sense of the word
    I can't help but feel it's one of those things the fandom gets too excited about, whichever side of the fence you're on. Well, the fandom gets to excited about a lot of things, one of the reasons I eventually stopped posting in the anime subforum
    I don't know, I see as much vehement dislike for the whole concept as I see people who like Mega Evolution. Regardless of the game it's a concept that should find a natural home in fanfic
    Well, it's a matter of getting enough judges, y'know

Possibly. Some of them could be barely changed at all. Mega Evolution still hasn't really found its way into fanfic even now
    That's the problem with deadlines, more and more I'm finding they don't really make a lot of a difference. Honestly, though, I think this season the problem will be more a case of finding enough judges.

I suppose so, though I doubt my opinions will have changed a tremendous amount.
    Hah, well, that's a fair point. I have been trying to get a substantial update going. Since I missed the last Awards might even manage it

Some of it really needed a revamp and reorganisation anyway
    I rather wonder how the Awards will look in a month's time

Oh, it doesn't matter, I saved almost all of it anyway
    I suppose so, but there have been fewer long term updates. A lot more post and run authors, so to speak.

Yeah. I'm probably going to be using fewer images in my blog than I intended nevertheless
    Too much to hope for, I fear. The Fairground has been pretty quiet for a while now.

Yeah, looks like for the time being I'm going to have to put up with Photobucket. Damn social media, that's all I'm going to say
    Little bit of both, really. Being busy meant I couldn't really justify picking at my notes fruitlessly like I usually do.

Oh, I wish I did, I'm still laboriously using Photobucket myself. Is it me, or is image hosting basically impossible if you're not interested in making absolutely everything public?
    Not especially, but then you know that. I have just started to come back to The Long Walk proper, so maybe this week will be better for it
    I'm good, how are you? What do you think of the changes?

And thank you. I wasn't going to ask since I didn't want to burden you with it again, but since you've offered I'd gladly accept! I'll send it through in a few hours.
    Hey! Chapters 15 and a bonus are up! Thank goodness the character limit is gone.
    Well considering it was durig the week I just worked on my projects and at my jobs and stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom