1. T

Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

Re: Best Looking Shiny Pokemon My shiny red weepinbell from gold
  2. T

Pokémon MMORPG?!

gameshark already destroyed the games xD
  3. T

Pokémon MMORPG?!

Okey everybody, who hasnt thought of it? A Pokémon MMORPG? After pokémon Black and White they could focus on making a pokémon game for computers that are playable in the same way as for example World of Warcraft. I can tell you that it would get millions and millions of players VERY quick, and...
  4. T

Older Games Simple Questions Thread

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell hahaha I will! :P Thanks for all the help mate, hope you believe me :P
  5. T

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

it can be because the pokemon you use in slot 1 is way lower lvl then the pokemons in the grass :)
  6. T

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell I remember that I used my friends stadium several times with it so I might find it there!, I emailed him and hope that he answer :P havent seen him for 3 years xD! CRAP! So I will only be able to look at it and cry? xD.... damn
  7. T

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell WoW seriously?! Ill call my friend right away and ask if I can borrow it! Can I trade them back to me aswell :/?! But the only thing is that I used it on two different stadiums so it cant be the stadium that I used that glitched :/...
  8. T

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell Hmm... cant remember that... which means that I probably could be connected to it when I met it, I just want to know how the heck I got it or I wont get a rest haha!
  9. T

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell I bought the pokemon gold on a local game store :/.. They have good games there. It was red in the gameboy aswell and it was pokemon stadium 2 and I didnt name it anything :/ ..Ive have never regret such a mistake ever before in my...
  10. T

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell Well ofcourse I understand that you have a hard time believing me, since people lie often! But I swear to you, with my whole life, I had this one! I remember VERY sharply how I thought that it looked cool on pokemon stadium 2, I am 100%...
  11. T

Shiny Pokémon by Chance Discussion Thread

Re: Random Shiny Pokemon Encounters Yes I looked at them and it says it supposed to be yellow..
  12. T

Re: I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell So I searched all over internet for a good pokemon forum, registered, and created a thread, just to mess with people? no. And I am not lying! I am deadly serious, I had it and I want to know why, its killing me!!! I guess I had a...
  13. T

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

I did one of the worst mistakes ever. On pokémon gold I caught a shiny red weepinbell even though the shiny is supposed to be yellow, and then sold the game... Yeah, I know.
  14. T

I need some serious help guys!!! About Red Weepinbell Okey listen up everybody, I really need some help. Some years ago, like 4-5, I played pokémon gold like crazy and I caught a shiny RED, I repeat RED, weepinbell. all over the internet it says that shiny weepinbell is supposed to be a little...
Back
Top Bottom