Recent content by TheOtheyg

1. T

Most playing time on a Pokemon game

Iv'e gotten up to about 108 hours on white.
  2. T

I'm new to the TCG, please help me decide which deck to buy!

Oh. I thought all decks had to be 50 cards. Sorry!
  3. T

Collector's how do you sort your cards?

I keep all of my cards in a sleeve binder. So I put my most amazing cards first. Then my sets. (As in Snivy, Servine, and Serperior) After that comes holos and reverse holos. And from that point on it dosen't have much rhyme or reason.
  4. T

Epic TCG Pulls

My first pack of Dark Explorers I pulled a secret rare Golden Pokemon Catcher! Amazing! :D
  5. T

I'm new to the TCG, please help me decide which deck to buy!

The Trainer Kit, all the way. It's 12.99 USD and comes with two 50 card decks and 1 booster pack. Great for learning.
  6. T

Golden Pokemon catcher

I pulled a Golden pokemon Catcher out of a single Dark Explorers pack that I got from Target for $4 USD I know it's a secret rare. But I wanted to know your opinion. Please reply! White Kyurem
  7. T

Simple Questions thread

Which is OK because I don't play the game. :)
  8. T

Simple Questions thread

It's just that on Ebay, I saw certain legend pieces go for more than others. It does answer my question. Thanks.
  9. T

Simple Questions thread

In an HeartGold SoulSilver collection box I pulled the top half of Palkia and Dialga Legend. I was wondering how rare it is on the scale of Legend cards? Thanks.
  10. T

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread When you guys say the release is June, that's the japanese release. The american website just says coming soon.
  11. T

The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 (Read FIRST Post before posting!)

Re: The Official Pokémon Black 2/White 2 Thread Since I got White, I'm getting Pokemon Black 2.
  12. T

My deals.

OK! Steelix Lv.46 Female 137 HP 76 Attack 218 Defence 68 Sp.attack 66 Sp.defence 39 Speed Knows DragonBreath, Iron tail, Crunch and Double-edge. Bold nature Sturdy ability. I'd like a Beartic If you have one, or a Landorus.
  13. T

Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus

Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arc Got mine yesterday, nicknamed it "God". XD
  14. T

My deals.

If you level it up to at least level 70 or up, that would be great.
  15. T

Shiny Charmander, Phanpy, Starly

I have a Starly, either for Lugia or Rayquaza. Is that OK?
Back
Top Bottom