• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arceus available ...

The Pokémon Global Link has announced the promotions involving Arceus, winner of the poll held last year, and a C-Gear skin, which features Klink. The password-requiring Arceus is available until May 1, while the skin is available until March 27.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arc

Got mine this morning. Trolling new run of Black Version with it.

Re: Pokémon Global Link reveals poll winner Arceus, Klink C-Gear skin promotions: Arc

I made sure my new Arceus had at least relatively superior stats and a good nature. (Anything but Gentle or Lax, really) I'll probably never get a chance to use it in battle, but this Arceus feels more like mine than the 12th movie one I've already got.

Why did it have to be placed at the far back of the Entree Forest, though? I thought something had gone wrong when I couldn't find in the entry area. XD

Why did it have to be placed at the far back of the Entree Forest, though? I thought something had gone wrong when I couldn't find in the entry area. XD

There was a little blurb after you input the password saying Arceus was going to found in a new area of Entree forest. They should have put it in bold caps or something, I'm sure most people missed it (I'm surprised I didn't).

That Klink skin...

Bluh, why can't we get those cute Japanese C-Gear skins? ;A; I hope international accounts can catch up soon.

I wonder where the Arceus will be if you have the far back of your forest full. Will you simply not be able to get it until you make room, or will it boot one of the Pokemon to a different area for itself? Or perhaps, will it just go to one of the other areas on its own? Questions, questions, questions, I has them. Mhm.

Who needs Reshiram/Zekrom when you have the god of all Pokemon at your side?

Team Plasma, you can leave now...just go home okay? :cool:

Got mine yesterday, nicknamed it "God". XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom