Recent content by Toonpenguin

1. T

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I have a question. All my dream world friend's house's in my japanese game are gone. and with my english account i see people's houses's who aren't my friend's. Is anyone having this issue? anyone been able to conclude anything?
  2. T

How long did it take you to beat the Main Storyline?

It took me 18 hours and 34 minutes to complete the main storyline
  3. T

The Dubious Database (Simple Questions)

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) When i got on wifi for random battling, and also trading, it said 1 or more of yoru pokemon cannot be used blah blah blah. So then i removed the druggion (however you spell it) from my team re-entered and had no problem. So nintendo can tell...
  4. T

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) So with PokeGen i made a drudggion ( the red head blue body dragon) and uploaded it to my game and when i went onto wifi it kicked me out because one of my pokemon were hacked. This is the first time i've had this happened, in Gen 4 with...
  5. T

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

I have a question does cell battery stop the attack or does the pokemon still receive the damage but gains the attack boost afterwards
  6. T

Re: The Dubious Database (Simple Questions/Answers) anyone havign problems with the english pokesav white/black. I download it and then extract all and nothing happens no files are extracted (i extract all when i click on the pokesav.exe file and it tells me i need to extract all to work). Well...
  7. T

Your Final Team

My final team was Hitmonlee, Mr.mime.Joleton,Charizard,Sceptile,Empoeleon I transfered these guys from my white japaense to english black and used them the whole game
  8. T

Wanted: Gastly,Tyrogue,Abra

Under breeding it doesn't say anything about a move called dark power http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Monozu_(Pok%C3%A9mon) So do you have the wrong name of the move? cause i don't know which move your talking about . Do you mean Dark Pulse? Cause thats pretty close to dark power...
  9. T

I have a Deino but i'm not sure what you mean by dark power? and which one of the three(Abra,tyrogue,gastly) do you have that you want to trade ?
  10. T

I'm looking for these three pokemon. I have a japaense verison of pokemon white and i'm looking for these guys to transfer over for when i get Black on sunday. If anyone could help me i would greatly appreciate it. Just reply to this thread with what you'd want in return for it and we can...
  11. T

Re: The Hacker's Simple Question Thread
  12. T

Re: The Hacker's Simple Question Thread i'm having trouble updating regular action replay DS to 1.71 , i download it and do everything the site says and after it "uploads firmware" it says "protocol error" and disconnects my ds from the computer. thanks in advance
  13. T

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

it doesn't show up on the site when you go in ? so your saying it just comes down with you when you return from the dream world
  14. T

Re: Pokemon Black and White Action Replay its been two months and i still can't get the 1.71 action replay update for the regular ARDS to work . HELP!!
  15. T

What are you doing in Preparation for BW?

well i don't really have to "prepare" i mean i have all the pokemon i want to transfer over in a box that says "transfer" and thats it. I've already beaten my copy of white so with the english release its just transfering over my pokemon and diving into the story
Back
Top Bottom