Recent content by unShinyUmbreon

1. U

The Hoenn Region

I personally would like to see them keep the traditional sense with the vast ocean area. I liked how there was a lot of surfing evolved. Secondly, if they utilize dive again, that would be amazing, but this time they should add more detail and maybe be able to see the water Pokemon swimming...
  2. U

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

I'm sort of so-so with the new art designs. First and foremost Brendan's new art isn't too bad, but I would change a few things. I would give him longer pants, or if not give him guy leggings/long pants to wear under his shorts, like he had in Emerald. I would also appreciate it if his white...
  3. U

Chain Fishing=Shiny Pokemon

I could confirm as well. I caught a shiny Horsea after about 20-30 trials.
  4. U

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

Also, I would love to see Ash's new companion's journey, be similar to how Ash started his. Maybe something causes the new character to arrive to the Pokemon Lab late, and the professor gifts him/her an Eevee (which can later become Sylveon) when the professor runs out of the traditional...
  5. U

Will Iris And/Or Cilan Continue Travelling With Ash?

I would like to see Iris continue her journey with Ash. So far, her Axew hasn't even evolved yet--It'd be nice to see that story line unfold in the new series! As for Cilan, I can't really see him going on with Ash in the new region. I would also enjoy seeing a new trainer starting their journey...
  6. U

Expanded evolution lines of previous Pokemon you'd like to see?

I'd personally like to see more Eeveelutions, like I've said many times. Ghost and Dragon types! Other than that I think Mr. Mime should evolve, people have been speculating a 'Master-Mime'. Also, maybe Sabelye. I feel like that would make an awesome Ghost type!
  7. U

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

To start off I love Sapphire and Ruby versions. The setting was nice and tropical, the storyline was great, and the pokemon were awesome! (Still are). I most recently found my old GBA versions of them along with Emerald. I've been playing all of them! Now if they remake them, I'd be VERY...
  8. U

☆ ☆ unShinyUmbreon is TRADING

That means I used the action replay installment for the DS, not really an installation though, to make wild pokemon shiny.
  9. U

EVERYONE: Black Hearts

Thank you for your review! I appreciate any type of critique, so it is very helpful to me. ^^ I'll definately take in what you mentioned more in to the future with my works. :)
  10. U

EVERYONE: Black Hearts

Hello again. My name is unShinyUmbreon! A lot of you may know me from my other fan-fiction stories: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f227/child-like-no-other-added-adition-parts-1-3-ending-updated-1-20-2013-a-145407/...
  11. U

EVERYONE: The Birth of a Hero! (Chapter One, Two & Three) 1/27/2013 (currently on hiatus)

Re: The Birth of a Hero! (Chapter One & Two) 1/27/2013 Thank you, I'll definately take that in to consideration! :D I appreciate you taking the time to read this. ^^
  12. U

☆ ☆ unShinyUmbreon is TRADING

Welcome! I am OPEN for trades! ***I am currently only trading through my Pokemon Black 2 Version. FC: 1206 8185 1418 RULES YOU MUST READ BEFORE TRADING WITH ME: ***Please abide by all of these, so we may have a successful trade! --I am a busy person, so I might be a little slow with...
  13. U

EVERYONE: The Birth of a Hero! (Chapter One, Two & Three) 1/27/2013 (currently on hiatus)

I'm currently taking a hiatus from writing this fan-fiction story in particular! Sorry the inconvenience! Thank you for your time! Hello everyone! It's me again, unShinyUmbreon. On my last fan fiction I had recieved over 300 views for my story: "A Child Like No Other"! I'm very happy and...
  14. U

COMPLETE: A Child Like No Other (Added Adition! Parts 1-3, ENDING!) Updated!! (1/20/2013) (EVERYONE)

Thank you very much, this was VERY helpful! I'm grateful for your review and time in reading this. ^^ I will apply all that you have stated for my future fics, thank you! :D
Back
Top Bottom