V
Local time
3:59 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I doubt it'll ever happen. But like I said, I don't see why there are certain people that aren't happy until they start something. Grow up and act like mature adults already! =/

And yep, it is unavoidable. Anything is like that really. No matter what you look at, everything has a few rotten apples.
    I think all the countries should have to give up all their nuclear weapons. There's absolutely no reason anyone should have them. Rather than acting like advanced school children, I don't see why the world can't just get along.

And it bug me too, in fact it was one reason I didn't go to church for the longest time.
    Yeah, and that's partially what I'm worried about. People you can't trust getting it into their hands. You just never know in today's world. D=

And yeah, it's understandable in a way. But then it's like any other type of group or race, people have their stereotypical thoughts of them so automatically everyone is that type of person even if they're really not.
    Well, I just worry about its destructive power. It can be quite dangerous if used improperly.

Exactly! I hate those who pretend they're good Christians but they're really full of bullshit instead.
    Eh, he trolls my blogs all the time. He thinks he's being cute.

And I have that sorta feeling too in a way. I mean I'm Christian but I don't do things just because I know I'll be forgiven. We all sin, but its the ones who do it on purpose and then expect to be forgiven that I don't like.
    I hate it when people go to church thinking they'll just be forgiven and then go out and do a bunch of bad things. God takes notice of that, I'm sure. Just wait though, those people will get what is coming to them on judgement day.
    Yep, his name was Sean. I remember that. And he did well on his own too. I think it takes a lot of courage to sacrifice yourself to help someone, whose name was Shay actually, someone who really needed to be at the ranch.
    Well, I like how people can help others lose the weight they need to. It's a huge struggle, I know. The Biggest Loser is really an inspiring show and it'd be so awesome if a lot of other people could follow in the contestants footsteps.
    It's alright! Good to hear from you again. =) I've been doing alright, just got a new outlook on my weight loss last night after watching The Biggest Loser.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom