Recent content by Volbeat

1. V

Life Orb

I'm in desperate need of a Life Orb, and it's really late, and I really need one before tomorrow, so if anyone could give me one, I'd be eternally grateful. :)
  2. V

Looking for: Minccino/Petilil

I don't have any elemental monkeys at all. The most I can offer is something like Oshawott or Trubbish.
  3. V

Looking for: Minccino/Petilil

I'm currently looking for a Minccino and Petilil in their Eggs, and preferably close to hatching as well. I want to add these things to my team for gameplay, and I thought you'd get Minccino a lot earlier in game. :( I own Black as wekk so I can't get Petilil as of yet. I don't have a lot to...
  4. V

idk something creative

I don't need it nicknamed, since I plan on breeding it myself. As long as it's a Male, I'll be fine with it.
  5. V

idk something creative

I've already got a Chikorita, so no thanks. I guess that could seem like a fair trade. I'll need to check if it's a male though. Will do. :) Realy, anything which isn't all too common, so nothing like Elemental Punch Elekid, Nasty Plot Togepi etc. Nothing interested me. I've already...
  6. V

Me

I thank you for taking me away for yourself. :D
  7. V

Me

Thanks. :D I'll get that Volbeat to you right away!
  8. V

Me

It may seem weird, but I'm giving myself away! I'll keep this short, but with every giveaway there are rules. - As always, follow all Trade Center rules, along with BMGf wide rules. - No vulgar language will be tolerated here. - No reserving spots so you have a chance of getting the...
  9. V

idk something creative

The Machop will do me fine. Yeah, those are the sort of Pokemon that aren't really interesting to me, being so popular and all. That Misdreavus looks quite sexy. Tell me when you're done with it can you? :D
  10. V

Offering: One free RNG Breed!

I'm sorry, but all the slots have been filled. Maybe you might want to try out for my next giveaway.
  11. V

Flamethrower isn't an Egg Move, but I can try and get it for you. Accepted. Shiny or not. The Pokemon is still the Pokemon. It says that I can breed everything with the works, IVs, shiny etc.
  12. V

You obviously don't get it do you. You haven't looked through that linked page, which specifically tells you not to select anything there. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to be rejected for this giveaway for good.
  13. V

idk something creative

That should be fine. VM me with a time you'd like to trade and stuff.
  14. V

This should be fine. Accepted. Yeah, I've already got a Spiritomb bred, so I'ma have to reject this. It's fine. I assumed you wanted best possible for HP Rock anyway.
  15. V

If you can supply the parent, that'd be great! I don't know how I would have ever gotten those egg moves. :P Yeah, I'ma go and reject this. It's not that I'm not up to it, just that I don't really want to breed something so simple as just a shiny Pokemon. If you can come back with something...
Back
Top Bottom