• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: One free RNG Breed!

Volbeat

Bug Buzz
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm actually going along with this, but yes I am! I am offering one free RNG breed to not one, not two, not four, but THREE PEOPLE! This is an attempt to get me back into the habit of breeding for preparation for Black and White, where I can learn RNG abuse and make more of these kinds of threads! With every thread like this there are rules.

One note: These Pokemon will come with the lot! IVs, Shinyness, Egg Moves etc.
Another note: This breeding will be done in Soulsilver, so you may ask for HG/SS specific Egg Moves.

- This will be based on a first come-first served basis, so the first three people will get their free bred Pokemon!
- Please no offensive or Vulgar language is to be posted here, along with all harassing, trolling or anything of the sort.
- These breeds may take up to a week. This will give me time to get the Pokemon and breed it for you.
- These are free. All I want in return is a fodder Pokemon/something useless.
- No asking for Pokemon which are located here. I will not be breeding the same Pokemon again.
- Please refrain from asking for female only Pokemon which can result in a male counterpart (Nidoran, Volbeat/Illumise etc.). I can breed them, but I don't like doing so.
- These Pokemon are fully redistributible if you choose to do so, with username credit i.e. Volbeat's Solrock.

Also please fill out the form if you wish for me to breed you a free Pokemon.

Pokemon:
Nature:
Trait/Ability (if applicable):
Egg Moves:
Hidden Power (if applicable):
Other:

I honestly believe that's it! Also I will VM/PM you (if I have 10 posts) when your Pokemon is ready for pickup with my FC.

1. Blitzle || Shiny Timid Vulpix || HP Rock 70 || Parent provided
2. FallenStar || Shiny Brave Shuppet || Insomnia || Destiny Bond
3. charmanderlover! || Shiny Modest Charmander || Flamethrower

Last edited:
Pokemon: Vulpix
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Timid
Trait/Ability (if applicable): Flash-Fire (only ability)
Egg Moves: Hypnosis | Energy Ball | Extrasensory | Spite (I can supply this parent if you need it)
Hidden Power (if applicable): Rock 70 please
Other:

I'd like this please! I would RNG it myself but I can't do IV RNG for Hidden Powers... Thanks!

Pokemon: Wurmple
Shiny: YES
Nature: [any]
Egg Moves: [any]
Other:

Thanks!!

Pokemon: Vulpix
Nature: Timid
Trait/Ability (if applicable): Flash-Fire (only ability)
Egg Moves: Hypnosis | Energy Ball | Extrasensory | Spite (I can supply this parent if you need it)
Hidden Power (if applicable): Rock 70 please
Other:

I'd like this please! I would RNG it myself but I can't do IV RNG for Hidden Powers... Thanks!
If you can supply the parent, that'd be great! I don't know how I would have ever gotten those egg moves. :p

Pokemon: Wurmple
Nature: [any]
Other:

Thanks!!
Yeah, I'ma go and reject this. It's not that I'm not up to it, just that I don't really want to breed something so simple as just a shiny Pokemon. If you can come back with something with the full IVs and stuff like that, then I'll accept it, and please not Wurmple. It'll be impossible to see what it'll evolve into.

Pokemon: Shuppet
Nature: Brave
Trait/Ability (if applicable): Insomnia
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond(I don't have a parent, sorry)
Hidden Power (if applicable): Any
Other: I would like these IVs, please: 31/31/31/31/31/x

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nature:
Other: IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x (perfect)

Hope this passes the grade...

Thanks!!

If you can supply the parent, that'd be great! I don't know how I would have ever gotten those egg moves. :p

Smeargle. ;D Oh, I didn't put the IV spread in. Could you give it the best possible spread for Timid HP Rock 70? I'll get the baby to you shortly, I'm just busy hatching something else, at the moment. :)

Pokemon: Shuppet
Nature: Brave
Trait/Ability (if applicable): Insomnia
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond(I don't have a parent, sorry)
Hidden Power (if applicable): Any
Other: I would like these IVs, please: 31/31/31/31/31/x
This should be fine. Accepted.

Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nature:

Hope this passes the grade...

Thanks!!
No asking for Pokemon which are located here. I will not be breeding the same Pokemon again.
Yeah, I've already got a Spiritomb bred, so I'ma have to reject this.

Smeargle. ;D Oh, I didn't put the IV spread in. Could you give it the best possible spread for Timid HP Rock 70? I'll get the baby to you shortly, I'm just busy hatching something else, at the moment. :)
It's fine. I assumed you wanted best possible for HP Rock anyway.

Pokemon: Magnemite
Nature:

Pokemon: Magnemite
Nature:
You obviously don't get it do you. You haven't looked through that linked page, which specifically tells you not to select anything there. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to be rejected for this giveaway for good.

Pokemon: Charmander
Shiny: yes, please
Nature:modest
Trait/Ability (if applicable):any
Egg Moves: flamethrower?
Hidden Power (if applicable): any
Other: Perfect IV'S would be great if possible

... Were any of those Spiritomb even Shiny?? How is that 'the same Pokemon'?

EDIT: Neither was the Magnemite! And I did so read that list but I didn't think it would count 'cause they weren't Shiny...

Last edited:
Pokemon: Charmander
Shiny: yes, please
Nature:modest
Trait/Ability (if applicable):any
Egg Moves: flamethrower?
Hidden Power (if applicable): any
Other: Perfect IV'S would be great if possible
Flamethrower isn't an Egg Move, but I can try and get it for you. Accepted.

... Were any of those Spiritomb even Shiny?? How is that 'the same Pokemon'?

EDIT: Neither was the Magnemite! And I did so read that list but I didn't think it would count 'cause they weren't Shiny...
Shiny or not. The Pokemon is still the Pokemon.

Can you breed flawless shinies such as in all 31 IV's?
It says that I can breed everything with the works, IVs, shiny etc.

Ok then.
Pokemon: Elekid
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Any (As long as it's legit lol)
Egg moves: Elemental Punches
HP: Any
IV's: Flawless (ALL 31)

Thanks!

I'm sorry, but all the slots have been filled. Maybe you might want to try out for my next giveaway.

Shiny or not. The Pokemon is still the Pokemon.

"The same Pokemon" (same stats, nature, species, etc) is not the same as "the same species"... but I probably just misunderstood.

I assumed you meant 'same nature, stats, etc.' because you said you were doing it to learn RNG'ing so you were looking for hard stuff to breed without breeding stuff you'd already done exactly...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom