Recent content by xEryChan

1. xEryChan

Favorite Non-Pokémon Shippings

I finished FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood a while ago and it ended up becoming my favorite anime. There are so many many pairings from this series I love but I’ll just leave my three favorites. Edward Elric x Winry Rockbell. Yeah, I know it’s canon but it’s still a very adorable pairing. They...
  2. xEryChan

Ships you dislike

There are quite a few that I don’t like. Ikarishipping. I have never been able to understand how some Ikarishippers can claim that Paul loves Dawn when he never even gave her the time of the day. No, just no. Amourshipping. Serena’s crush on Ash was forced into our faces for so many episode...
  3. xEryChan

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

No idea
  4. xEryChan

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Sure do, it’s an angry Edward Elric
  5. xEryChan

The Pokemon Adventures Manga Shipping Thread

My favorite Manga ship is definitely Specialshipping and if there is ever a ship that I think deserves to become canon IMO, it's this one. Yellow developed a crush on Red after he saved her from a wild Dratini and her whole chapter in the Manga is about finding him. I don't know how much I can...
  6. xEryChan

Which Pokémon From BW Will You Miss the Most?

For me, it's Oshawott, Emolga, and Krookodile. It's kind of hard since I liked them all but I guess I'll miss Oshawott the most, I loved that little otter. Can't count the number of time it had me cracking up.
  7. xEryChan

Best “Brock gets rejected” moment

Definitely Croagunk. It was always so funny whenever Croagunk used Poison Jab on him and pulled him away. Although I loved the time he was fawning over Solidad and all she told him was that she was not interested. The look on his face was priceless.
  8. xEryChan

What would be your ideal group? (Does NOT have to include Ash.)

I would have loved Ash+Nate+May+Dawn. That would have been awesome.
  9. xEryChan

Who is Ash's worst rival in Unova

Why the heck is Cameron not in the poll? I never understood of what the point of his existence was, he was terrible. Out of all the poll options, I have to go with Trip. I hated him with a passion and I felt like they were trying too hard to re-create Paul from Sinnoh. Trip is the worst, hands...
  10. xEryChan

Least Favorite Saga

I really hated best Wishes so much and for obvious reasons. The episodes were boring, Ash's regression pissed me off to no end, and while I did like Iris, she did get on my nerves with her catchphrase, "such a child" got on my nerves so much.
  11. xEryChan

What's your favorite Pokemon movie?

Personally, my favorite is Arceus and the Jewel of Life. I love the main plot of whole thing and Arceus was such an awesome Pokemon. I liked them all, exceot for Spell of the Unknown and Jirachi: Wish Maker.
  12. xEryChan

What's your favorite Opening? (English)

This is hard to say, I guess I'll have to go with Unbeatable. It's such a catchy song and I just love it.
  13. xEryChan

poll:who is ash's best traveling partner?

Out of all of them, my favorite is May. I just feel that she is the one I can relate to the most. I love her personality in the anime and she's the one who really started the Contests thing too. I also really like Dawn, Iris, Serena, and Misty but May is hands down my favorite.
  14. xEryChan

Who should get Dawn? Kenny vs. Conway!

I don't like either Penguin or HeatTag so I voted for neither of them. My favorite Dawn pairing is Pearlshipping *shot* so I think Dawn should be with Ash. Don't kill me, guys.
  15. xEryChan

Favorite pokemon owned by main characters in XY so far

I honestly love Clemont's Chespin. It's such a funny Pokemon, I can't count the number of times it had me laughing. Besides Chespin, I also really love Ash's Fletchinder and Serena's Fennekin. Dedenne is really cool too.
Back
Top Bottom