• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would be your ideal group? (Does NOT have to include Ash.)

First of all - I'd love to see Ash + Gary together , because i see a great chemistry between them . Gary would just spend time on researches and be the mature side , while helping Ash with gym battles - giving tips and so . On the other side Ash , would bring Gary down abit , you'd see him more active and different , then the anime showcased.

I know Electric Tales of Pikachu (the manga adaptation/reinterpretation of the anime) did show Ash and Gary travelling to Johto. I wonder what that would have been like if that manga kept going well into Johto...

I'd say all except Tracey (so what, I really don't like Tracey). They're all so adorable that I couldn't pick just 3!

I would have loved Ash+Nate+May+Dawn. That would have been awesome.

Units Group
Group A : Hugh, Cilan, Burgundy
Group B : Trip, Iris, Luke
Group C : Virgil, Montgomery, Cameron
Group D : Bianca, Stephan, Georgia
Group E : Cheren, Ingo, Emmet, N

I would love a two-group mini-arc of the following for a possible vs Team Flare story:

1) Gary + Calem
- In this version, make Calem 18 years old and the previous league champion.
2) Ash and Co (XY) + Diantha

Show the two groups in alternate episodes until near the climax.

---------------------
What I would have liked to see for vs Team Plasma was:
1) Ash + Iris + Cilan + Gary (who does the prior investigation as he did for Team Magma/Aqua/Galactic) + Lt Surge (who is reassigned back to Unova/USA to deal with the uprising, upon orders from the US Government)

Back
Top Bottom