Recent content by XXKojiMusaXX

1. X

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Hey everyone! I haven't posted here in months and that's sad to me...I've been getting really lazy lately and that's bad. I have been taking some out-of-school art classes and working on my doujinshi(sp?) as well as other drawings, but that's no reason for my absence. So from now on I'm going...
  2. X

<3 Holy shit! This looks epic! :D I only meant the scenario of the episode though. :3 Heheh, ( The Rockets heading back to Head Quarters, see Sakaki, etc. )
  3. X

Awww thanks guys, I feel so loved! :DDD<3 I have to agree with all of this. Something makes me believe that Sakaki and the whole Rocket Organization have a big-ger role because they (as a whole team) may have something to do with the other team (Plasma Dan?) and have a sort of rivalry...
  4. X

I know I've been absent for a while (for reasons listed on DeviantArt) but I'm back now, just in time, right? :D ...As for the new uniforms, I really, really like them. <3 But I'll miss the white ones a little. ;_; Not only did their uniforms change, but they did the same eye thing as Satoshi...
  5. X

OMG! Now that I read those lyrics it does fit them perfectly. <3 I'd lol if it play during the Rocket scenes in the credits too, or just a line that makes the most sense! :P ...I would love to see an AMV made from you RG! :D (I mean I would love to do it too, but it would be hard for me...
  6. X

...You'd think I'd bee less busy, since it's summer and all. :P But I'd say I'll be able to say for a while now! :D YAY! You're back Snake! x3 *glomps* I love the fact you did a comparison. It really shows how different the original and the dub are. (I wish you could do this for some...
  7. X

I'm working on mine too. :3 (But I've only sketch like 3 pages, out of a possible 18-24 page doujinshi? :P ) Okay, okay! xD Look at who Kojiros going to hug first...Musashi! :D (Sorry Nyasu. :P) ...Good timing? xD I know this isn't exactly shippy, but still. I adore this...
  8. X

Caption the screenshots!

Here's one up for caption... :P
  9. X

XD I got some catching up to do! ^^; (And yes, I'm aware that I have some fan-fics to read, and art to look at. :3) Me too, me too! :3 After all, he did write the first episode of AG...and that was[pretty good, because the first episode usually has to do with human interactions more-so than...
  10. X

Review DP182: Eve of Battle! Satoshi's Pokémon All Together!!

Re: DP 182 "The Night before the Fierce Fight! Assembly of Satoshi's Pokémon!!" Previ It seems like I might actually like this episode. :) <3 Fushigidane is my absolute favorite of Satoshi's Pokemon, so it'd be awesome to see how it interacts with Satoshi's newer Pokemon. (I definetly...
  11. X

:D Even thought it probably would've happened, I'm glad this is confirmed. :P Oh, Yay! That should certainly be interesting. :3 ...And I love the way Musashi is looking at him. ;D <33333333333333333 This is exactly how I feel. I love the second one. <3 Don't think I ever even seen it...
  12. X

Caption the screenshots!

Dear Kengo, Please come to the castle, I baked a cake for you. Yours Truly, Hikari -(Pikari) (Obvious Mario Reference.:3)
  13. X

I like this approach a lot. :3 I agree with pretty much everything you are saying. But(correct me if I'm wrong.^^)I still think Fujita handles the Rockets fairly well; He just doesn't know how to handle Contests+Rockets, otherwise he's good. Hopefully Tomioka gets Yonemura back in line...
  14. X

Seriously, I can't take lurking anymore! xP But school's been sooooo busy lately with all the upcoming exams/ studying...this is the time of year that kills me. x_x I'm so left behind here that I can't reply. ^^ So here's a topic: How do you expect Isshu to start with the Rockets? Will...
  15. X

Caption the screenshots!

Kojiro: M-Musashi? Are you sure Nyasu will be away long enough..?
Back
Top Bottom