Recent content by yip9

1. yip9

Delcatty

What is the most memorable thing about Delcatty? For me, Delcatty calls to mind that it does not keep a nest.
  2. yip9

Altoshipping, anyone?

I'm curious about Altoshipping. Altoshippers, what completed piece of fan fiction would you recommend I read?
  3. yip9

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Yes, I have. The Lilycove Department Store sells Poke, Great, and Ultra Balls, but no Luxury Balls. I don't know what Bulbapedia is driving at. I talked to every NPC in the contest hall and searched the place with the Itemfinder, but found no Luxury Ball.
  4. yip9

What are your favorite types and what do you like about them?

Water/ice, because Lapras is my favorite Pokemon and it is a water/ice type. Dragon and psychic, because Latias is my second favorite Pokemon and it's a dragon/psychic type. Electric, because there are several cute electric-type Pokemon, especially Pikachu and the Pikachu knock-offs.
  5. yip9

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

In Pokemon Emerald, how do I get a second Luxury Ball without trading? I've already picked up the one in Abandoned Ship. In case it makes a difference, the internal battery has run dry, so no clock-based events will happen.
  6. yip9

Hoenn vs Sinnoh

What do you mean by Brendan and May were cardboard cutouts?
  7. yip9

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: The Official Travelog/Let's Play Thread I'm surprised Leech Seed helped you out. In my experience, Leech Seed drains a lot less HP in Gen I than in future games. It's nice of you to keep Pikachu in your party. It's so cute and it may be at its strongest in Yellow. That was my experience in...
  8. yip9

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Bulbagarden does seem to be a nice place. Why is your Dunsparce named Perfume?
  9. yip9

Contest Camerupt vs. Magcargo

I think Camerupt is more useful. It came in handy in Emerald, with its lovely combo of ground and fire. I think it's amusing that it can beat other fire Pokemon with ground while being weak to ground. It's hard to say which has the better design. Camerupt is a cute erupting camel, but Magcargo...
  10. yip9

Contest Ash Vs. Ethan

I prefer Ash, because he wants to be the very best, like no one ever was.
  11. yip9

Underrated Pokemon you like?

Forretress can be quite a tough cookie if you have the wrong Pokemon on your team during a match with Elite Four Koga. Though the bug of steel is rarely on my side, I can see why you like it.
  12. yip9

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

Well, whenever Squirtle is having too much fun, its sunglass start to fall off. Squirtle pushes them up in fine style and sends subliminal messages.
  13. yip9

Which region, if any, would you want to see a sequel to?

I'd especially like a sequel to Hoenn, because Emerald is my favorite game. Hoenn has such a lovely natural environment and such cute Pokemon. It would be nice to see more of this on a modern handheld game.
  14. yip9

Contest Battle of the Pikachu clones!

Minun, because its animation and cry in Emerald are super-cute.
  15. yip9

Contest Espeon vs. Umbreon

Espeon looks better. I think Espeon is more useful, too. Umbreon is hard to use and hard to beat. If they were to fight, I think Espeon would win with Calm Mind-->Calm Mind--Signal Beam.
Back
Top Bottom