Recent content by Zannie

1. Z

Should Earthquake affect Pokemon that float?

That would make them horribly overpowered. HA is okay, though. Some of them would need to give up a necessary ability for one.
  2. Z

If you could add 30 Base Stat points to any Pokémon, which one would you pick?

Blaziken. I'd slap it onto attack and I don't care how horribly overpowered that'd make him (I'm severly biased, I'll admit that much) (And yes, I am aware of the mega, but this way he's insane AND can be combo'd with Drought-izard)
  3. Z

Should Earthquake affect Pokemon that float?

Does it actually have levitate? No? Then it should affect it. Besides, one could put forth the argument that Ghosts should be immune to EVERY attack in the physical category rather than just fighting and normal. Sometimes logic is better put aside for balance.
  4. Z

What removed features do you want to see return?

Pokéathlon. That was the one "contest" I found to be entertaining.
  5. Z

Bad Egg glitch discovered

Re: Bad Eggs going around on Wonder Trade Yes, that's a totally valid comparison. Provided that about a trillion people bought this game. Let me tell you a few WoW stories: My brother got boosted through Scarlet Monastary by a friend. When they killed Balthazaar, he dropped the Epic book...
  6. Z

Bad Egg glitch discovered

Re: Bad Eggs going around on Wonder Trade Thanks for the heads-up. Won't ever use WT again, then.
  7. Z

How do you organize your storage boxes?

By type for the fillers and by categories for the ones I actually use (also one for pokés I store for soon-to-be training, one for shinies, one for dittos and one misc where I keep my starting-crew and HM-slaves and other stuff I might need in a hurry). Of course, now I have too few boxes for...
  8. Z

Vivillon research thread

"Taller", anyway. That's pretty much settled, then. BTW, can someone in Kiruna/Northern Lappland confirm whether they have Polar or Tundra, because I doubt Tundra is exclusive to Siberia.
  9. Z

PETA Releases "Pokémon: Red, White, and Blue" Parody Game

You're implying that there was a time they were worth taking seriously.
  10. Z

Vivillon research thread

I live in the GLORIOUS REPUBLIC OF JÄMTLAND *clears throught* which is pretty much dead center in sweden, and I have the Polar pattern (we're fairly close to the circle, so it's fitting, I suppose). If what you say is true, it's a bit impressive that they bothered to separate such a...
  11. Z

Limited attack animations

Charizard uses the same animation as Flamethrower before popping up into the air. You sort of get a feeling he's shouting "UP YOURS, MOTHER[BLEEP]!" or something along those lines.
  12. Z

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Volcarona: Incubator (because I used it to hatch eggs) Breloom: Book'em (because I use it to capture pokémon) Noivern: 194 (because it's the maximum dB value, it is literally impossible to be louder) Other than that I go for (usually two-word) names that are suitable for the pokémon in...
  13. Z

Female Magician Braixen (31 IV in SP. Attk and Speed)

I'm done with it, so I can pass it on (Adamant so only useful as a mother). If you have a chlorophyll Ivysaur (Or can provide access to them via your safari) I'm interested in trading her.
  14. Z

What is your favorite and least favorite starter Pokemon

Favourite: Blaziken (also my overall No. 1, just ahead of Tyranitar). Go-die-in-a-fire: Pikachu (assuming yellow counts, otherwise Infernape).
  15. Z

Hilarious/Awesome X and Y Moments You Had

Had another one yesterday: One of the fellow forum-members I had registered came online at the same time, so I went to the safari to see what his third slot was. "Hmm, Galvantula... that's pretty neat I g-" *Sparkle sparkle* o.O
Back
Top Bottom