• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
IN!

Fav town role...prob Bus Driver. Fav mafia role...Ninja.

I don't really have a preference for alignment, although being part of a scum team with good conversation in the chat is always fun.

Here’s a question for the host to consider. Given the...personal nature of the roles, should subs be allowed? After all, it isn’t YOU if YOU sub in for someone else.

Subs are allowed. If the person subbing in has already been in and they've died, the original role will remain in tact. If the sub hasn't been in the game so far, they'll replace the player, gain a new role based on them, but keep the original player's alignment.

I don't care that much although I will probably have more time next weekend. Also maybe starting earlier in the weekend next weekend would be a good way to start?

I'm okay with either. I'd prefer sooner than later, just so I don't get too wrapped up in making Animal Crossing plans.

Well, I have the setup finalised, but can add more if necessary. This is my last week of school before Term 3 holidays, so I'll get role PMs done when I have some spare time between assessments. I'll start the game as early as I can next weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience and to those who preferred this weekend.

Night 0 - The Thief
Night 0 - The Thief

FT to be added as prologue after game's conclusion.

Signups have been locked, and all role PMs have been sent. As such, you may now confirm.

For refernece, the town are called the Amplified, and the mafia are called the Intensified. Additionally, please do not use anything from the signups posts as indications for what people may be. I did not look at them or consider them in any way for role creation.

I hope you all have fun and good luck! Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh, and the game may be slightly bastard by some people's standards.

The game will begin in 4.5 hours.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom