• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

“Sand Attack and Dig!” The Galvaneon kicked up sand at the Pikachu’s face when it got too close for comfort, then disappeared into the ground amongst the confusion.

ellie: pii~ having her eyes shut, due to the sand

me: ellie! are you alright?

ellie: pii-ka...
commenter: it looks like pikachu can't see, due to the sand

me: ellie.... be careful....

“Now, Ollie!” A second later, the Galvaneon burst out from right under the Pikachu, flipping the electric mouse into the air. “And Headbutt!” Ollie pulled off an aerial backflip before charging forward with a short burst of speed attempting to slam the Pikachu with its helmet.

“Now, Ollie!” A second later, the Galvaneon burst out from right under the Pikachu, flipping the electric mouse into the air. “And Headbutt!” Ollie pulled off an aerial backflip before charging forward with a short burst of speed attempting to slam the Pikachu with its helmet.

me: ellie, hang in there! try a iron tail!

ellie: pika! chuu! pika!!

she managed to hit him *on his chest*

Ollie was knocked to the ground by the force of the blow, landing on its paws. He took a short while to recover from the attack. “Now Return!” With its breathing back to normal, the Galvaneon charged right at the Pikachu.

Ollie was knocked to the ground by the force of the blow, landing on its paws. He took a short while to recover from the attack. “Now Return!” With its breathing back to normal, the Galvaneon charged right at the Pikachu.

ellie: pi? she heard him coming

me: try & dodge it!

ellie: pii~!

me: are you alright?

ellie: pika!

me: ok, use body slam!

she came running at him & then used the move

The resulting explosion knocked both Pokémon backwards, both sustaining damage from the attacks. “Power up with Swords Dance again!” Robyn shouted as swords spun around Ollie before disappearing, raising his attack power to now dangerously high levels.

The resulting explosion knocked both Pokémon backwards, both sustaining damage from the attacks. “Power up with Swords Dance again!” Robyn shouted as swords spun around Ollie before disappearing, raising his attack power to now dangerously high levels.

me: ok, ellie... let's use mud-slap

ellie: pika! chu!

she used the move

it hit him

Ollie managed to block the move well enough with his helmet, so mud couldn’t get into his eyes. “Now Smart Strike!” Robyn said. The steel horn lengthened and glowed bright silver as Ollie smacked the Pikachu while it was still in close range.

Ollie managed to block the move well enough with his helmet, so mud couldn’t get into his eyes. “Now Smart Strike!” Robyn said. The steel horn lengthened and glowed bright silver as Ollie smacked the Pikachu while it was still in close range.

ellie: piika~

me: ellie, hang in there & use growl!

ellie landed on the ground & used the move on Galvaneon

Ollie’s attack power decreased somewhat, so Robyn told him to Swords Dance again, which he did. “Now, use Headbutt!” The Galvaneon then attempted to ram hard into the Pikachu.

Ollie’s attack power decreased somewhat, so Robyn told him to Swords Dance again, which he did. “Now, use Headbutt!” The Galvaneon then attempted to ram hard into the Pikachu.

me: ellie, dodge it!

ellie: pika~

me: ellie, are you ok, pal?

ellie: pi~ ka~ chu~

she looked a bit tired

me: alright, ellie, let's use agility & then electro web

ellie: pika! pi, pi, pi, pi, pi, pi

“Dodge with Dig!” The Galvaneon dove into the ground right before the electric web could pin it in place.

“Dodge with Dig!” The Galvaneon dove into the ground right before the electric web could pin it in place.

ellie skidded to a halt

ellie: pika?

me: careful, ellie!

dodge it when he's coming up & then try a double slap!

“Now, Iron Head!” The Steel-type burst out right behind the Pikachu and rammed into it without hesitation.

“Now, Iron Head!” The Steel-type burst out right behind the Pikachu and rammed into it without hesitation.

me: ellie!

ellie: piika~ getting up again

me: good girl.... now use thunder

ellie: pika! nodding
pika-chuuuu!!!

she fired the attack at Galvaneon

it hit him

“Ollie, bear it and Giga Impact! Let’s round this up!” The Steel-type gritted its teeth and slammed straight into the Pikachu while cloaked in an orange aura, creating a dust explosion upon impact.

“Ollie, bear it and Giga Impact! Let’s round this up!” The Steel-type gritted its teeth and slammed straight into the Pikachu while cloaked in an orange aura, creating a dust explosion upon impact.

she tried to get up... but she fell back down

ellie: chaaa~

me: ellie!

ref: pikachu is unable to battle, Galvaneon wins

And then the Steel-type flopped on the ground right after, unconscious. “Ah well, good going though,” Robyn said, returning Ollie to his ball.

And then the Steel-type flopped on the ground right after.

i pick up ellie & put her on the bench

me: great battling, girl..... stroking her head

i go back to my platform

Last edited:
“So, next one will be...” Robyn paused for a second, gazing at the other five balls on her belt, before picking out one with “Mihira” scrawled on it in somewhat messy handwriting. “Alright girl, go for it!” The young woman shouted as a large, green wildcat with a lush leafy mane appeared on the battleground, stretching itself out.

Back
Top Bottom