• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

anime-style battling

The ice hare stared at the Aibyou, confused over how a kiss was supposed to make her confused, then confused over how she was confused by a kiss. And then confused over...ah well, you get the point by now. “Marcy? Hello?” Robyn called out, trying to snap the Marloupe out of it’s Feedback Loop from Hell.

Meanwhile, the ice hare was kinda lost in its thoughts. “(What the...how’s that supposed to work?)”

“Earth to short-ass Marloupe, Arceus darnit!”

The ice hare stared at the Aibyou, confused over how a kiss was supposed to make her confused, then confused over how she was confused by a kiss. And then confused over...ah well, you get the point by now. “Marcy? Hello?” Robyn called out, trying to snap the Marloupe out of it’s Feedback Loop from Hell.

Meanwhile, the ice hare was kinda lost in its thoughts. “(What the...how’s that supposed to work?)”

“Earth to short-ass Marloupe, Arceus darnit!”

me: alright, ai... back up & use water gun!

she backed up & used the move

ai: aiiiiiiii!!!

it hit marloupe & knocked her backwards

In a normal situation, that would be the end of Robyn.

In this situation, it was enough to knock the Marloupe out of her stupor and remind her of how humiliating it would be if she ended up fainting before Tomo did.

Mainly because he also called her short.

So the ice hare picked herself off the ground, all dripping wet from the Water Gun, and glowered menacingly at the Aibyou, practically oozing darkness as she did so.

In a normal situation, that would be the end of Robyn.

In this situation, it was enough to knock the Marloupe out of her stupor and remind her of how humiliating it would be if she ended up fainting before Tomo did.

Mainly because he also called her short.

So the ice hare picked herself off the ground, all dripping wet from the Water Gun, and glowered menacingly at the Aibyou, practically oozing darkness as she did so.

ai: ai~ looking nervous

The Marloupe clapped its paws together and slammed them onto the ground as a fierce wave of sharp stone pillars shot out of the ground right at the water cat, cornering it before the attack struck. “(WHO ARE YOU CALLIN’ SO SHORT THAT NO ATTACKS CAN HIT HER BECAUSE SHE’S TOO LOW TO THE GROUND!?!?)” Marcy yelled out, her red eyes blazing as she then charged forth with a Bone Rush, swinging as hard as she could at the Aibyou, somehow being confused enough before that she had mistaken the Aibyou for calling her short.

‘You made it worse,’ The Astralotl sighed from it’s place on Robyn’s shoulders. “Don’t need to tell me twice, Lillian,” The young woman groaned.

The Marloupe clapped its paws together and slammed them onto the ground as a fierce wave of sharp stone pillars shot out of the ground right at the water cat, cornering it before the attack struck. “(WHO ARE YOU CALLIN’ SO SHORT THAT NO ATTACKS CAN HIT HER BECAUSE SHE’S TOO LOW TO THE GROUND!?!?)” Marcy yelled out, her red eyes blazing as she then charged forth with a Bone Rush, swinging as hard as she could at the Aibyou, somehow being confused enough before that she had mistaken the Aibyou for calling her short.

‘You made it worse,’ The Astralotl sighed from it’s place on Robyn’s shoulders. “Don’t need to tell me twice, Lillian,” The young woman groaned.

ai: aiii, byouu~

me: ai, dodge it!

she dodged it

ai: aiii~ aiiibyouu~ *wait~ i never called you short~ *

Despite that, there was no stopping the four-and-a-half-foot tall raging Marloupe (also known as a “raging death machine” to Robyn and the rest of the team), who proceeded to launch the water cat off the ground with a Stone Edge from right under it, and proceeded to Jump Kick it out of the air.

“(YOU AIN’T FOOLIN’ ME, KITTY CAT! I WILL DESTROY-)” -‘And now she’s taking it a bit too far.’ Robyn palmed her face. “We’re all screwed.”- “(-YOUUU!!!)”

Despite that, there was no stopping the four-and-a-half-foot tall raging Marloupe (also known as a “raging death machine” to Robyn and the rest of the team), who proceeded to launch the water cat off the ground with a Stone Edge from right under it, and proceeded to Jump Kick it out of the air.

“(YOU AIN’T FOOLIN’ ME, KITTY CAT! I WILL DESTROY-)” -‘And now she’s taking it a bit too far.’ Robyn palmed her face. “We’re all screwed.”- “(-YOUUU!!!)”

ai: aii~

me: ai!

me: run to dodge it!

ai: aiii~ *ahhh~ * *might i add that aibyou's nature is maybe half modest, half brave, half timid*

ellie, my pikachu's been watching this too

ellie: pi!~ *ai!~ *

ai: aiii~ *help~*

me: ai, use watergun!

ai turned around, & used the move on the angry, incoming Marloupe

ai: aii~ aiibyou~~ *please~ calm down~ *

aiiiii~ using the water gun .... but it turned into hydro pump... she'd learnt hydro pump just then

Last edited:
Apparently the Marloupe was right about what it said - the moment it hit the ground the first time it proceeded to jump up and try aiming again with a Jump Kick, but instead decided to land on the ground the moment the Aibyou fired its attack up high at it. From the ground, Marcy was too short to be hit by the blast of water, and proceeded to Thunder Punch the Aibyou in the face once it got close enough to hit it while simultaneously deflecting the still oncoming water attack with a spinning Bone Rush.

“That’s gotta hurt...” Robyn winced when the pissed-off Marloupe swung its electrified fist. Lillian agreed - over time, the team started joking about Marcy’s pissed state, dubbing it “rolling snowball of destruction”, “madder than a Marhare”, “Let It Go”, “killer bunny” and most commonly used, “oh no”. ‘You know what about your earlier statement? It may be true,’ Lillian said.

Apparently the Marloupe was right about what it said - the moment it hit the ground the first time it proceeded to jump up and try aiming again with a Jump Kick, but instead decided to land on the ground the moment the Aibyou fired its attack up high at it. From the ground, Marcy was too short to be hit by the blast of water, and proceeded to Thunder Punch the Aibyou in the face once it got close enough to hit it while simultaneously deflecting the still oncoming water attack with a spinning Bone Rush.

“That’s gotta hurt...” Robyn winced when the pissed-off Marloupe swung its electrified fist. Lillian agreed - over time, the team started joking about Marcy’s pissed state, dubbing it “rolling snowball of destruction”, “madder than a Marhare”, “Let It Go”, “killer bunny” and most commonly used, “oh no”. ‘You know what about your earlier statement? It may be true,’ Lillian said.

ai: aiii~~ *she seems to be a little scared now*

me: ai, use defense curl!

ai: aiii~~ using the move, rolling up into a ball

“How so?” Robyn asked as Marcy attacked the balled-up water cat relentlessly with several Thunder Punches, a couple thwacks of Bone Rush and a close-quarters Jump Kick, raging and shouting all the way. ‘Well, you’re screwed because you’re Marcy’s trainer and look at how Killer Bunny is beating that Aibyou to shit, Marcy’s screwed because Ollie exists and will probably Iron Head her where the sun don’t shine once you let him out with her, and that Charlotte girl’s screwed because of her Aibyou.’

“Wait, then what about the rest-” ‘And the rest of us are screwed since there’s a small possibility that Marcy will have destroyed the stadium by the end of this battle, and if that happens, good luck.’

“How so?” Robyn asked as Marcy attacked the balled-up water cat relentlessly with several Thunder Punches, a couple thwacks of Bone Rush and a close-quarters Jump Kick, raging and shouting all the way. ‘Well, you’re screwed because you’re Marcy’s trainer and look at how Killer Bunny is beating that Aibyou to shit, Marcy’s screwed because Ollie exists and will probably Iron Head her where the sun don’t shine once you let him out with her, and that Charlotte girl’s screwed because of her Aibyou.’

“Wait, then what about the rest-” ‘And the rest of us are screwed since there’s a small possibility that Marcy will have destroyed the stadium by the end of this battle, and if that happens, good luck.’

me: aibyou~
ellie, help her~

ellie: pika! nodding

she jumped off the bench & rushed towards Marloupe & ai

me: use iron tail to stop Marloupe

ellie: chuuu! pikaa!

iron tail knocked marloupe away from ai

ellie: pika chu!! *stop, please! * in front of ai, protecting her

ai: aii? looking out from her balled up form

Last edited:
“I now have several questions,” Robyn muttered as Marcy took a few deep breaths, mainly from wearing itself out on its rampage. “(Get off the field,)” the still-pissed Marloupe grumbled, clapping its paws together and ready to strike again.

“I now have several questions,” Robyn muttered as Marcy took a few deep breaths, mainly from wearing itself out on its rampage. “(Get off the field,)” the still-pissed Marloupe grumbled, clapping its paws together and ready to strike again.

ellie: pika, pikachu! 'i won't let you hurt her'
ai: aii byouu~ 'please~ calm down~'

i did this pic just now, based on these sentances

Last edited:
“(It’s a battle, mouse,)” Marcy impatiently said. “(Pokémon get hurt. If you have a problem with that, alert your trainer of something before I Earthquake the place.)”

“(It’s a battle, mouse,)” Marcy impatiently said. “(Pokémon get hurt. If you have a problem with that, alert your trainer of something before I Earthquake the place.)”

ellie: chuu pika... pikachu, pika pika, pikachu *please calm down... i know you think she called you short... but she didn't*

ai nodded

“It’s mainly “is this allowed to happen” and “why hasn’t Marcy destroyed the place yet but thank Arceus for that”, and that should be about it,” Robyn said from across the field.

At the very mention of “called you short”, Marcy made it pretty darn clear why the team called her a violent snowball of destruction, slapping its paws on the ground and causing the very earth to rumble violently beneath their feet.

“Third question is who mentioned anything related to Marcy’s height, that Marloupe has the temperament of a wildfire.”

“It’s mainly “is this allowed to happen” and “why hasn’t Marcy destroyed the place yet but thank Arceus for that”, and that should be about it,” Robyn said from across the field.

At the very mention of “called you short”, Marcy made it pretty darn clear why the team called her a violent snowball of destruction, slapping its paws on the ground and causing the very earth to rumble violently beneath their feet.

ellie: piii~
ai: aiii~

ellie: pikachuuu!! *please... calm down!!!* with a thunderbolt

The raging ice hare blasted the Thunderbolt with an Ice Beam attack before it got too close, the two colliding and blowing up in an explosion of sparkles and light.

Back
Top Bottom