Search results for query: *

1. M

Shiny Pokemon

Does anyone have any shiny gen 5 pokemon yet? I want one/some! I am only at the pkmn league in my white, but i can offer ~White Exclusives ~Shiny lvl 100 lugia i recieved in trade (not sure about anything about it, just got in a random GTS Negotiation) We could also negotiate other...
  2. M

Archeops and Gothitelle

Hello Everyone, I am looking for an Archeops for when i face the Elite Four. I would prefer if it was lvl 40 or up I Can offer a level 70 Volcarona for it, i got one in a trade its UT but i dont really like it. Also, i have pokemon white so im in need of a Gothitelle around the same level. We...
  3. M

(Almost) Giving Away Shinies

Okay so today i have to offer x8 Shiny Aipom (1 reserved for pikmin) x7 Shiny Cleffa x8 Shiny Houndour x3 Shiny Swablu (1 reserved for trader) All for givaway now i know what your thinking: "who does this guy think he is, giving all this away. There must be a catch." Well there is See...
  4. M

Looking to trade events for events

Okay, so i am looking to trade these events below for some events i do not have: x2 10th Anniversary Mew (UT) x1 Member Card Darkrai (UT) x1 Oaks Letter Shaymin (Trained 2 levels, Nickname can b changed x1 American PCP (UT with Item) x1 Japanese PCP (UT with Item) x1 Birthday Pikachu (UT...
  5. M

Wanted MoonStone

Hello i am in need of a moon stone. and i am hoping someone here has one!! Either: They can kindly give it to me :) or i can trade something for it :$ Anyone would work with me....
  6. M

Your Team On Pokemon Colosseum

Okay, s i just used "scratch remover" on my disc, and know it works!!! ^^ and i was wondering.... what was your in-game team that helped you beat the last boss? i could never beat the game and i need a team that will kick butt, but only includes the pokemon you snag throughout the game... I...
  7. M

Special Aron

I know this is a lot to ask, but it would be awsome if someone could make me an aron with these requirements =Shiny =Egg Move: Head Smash =Nature: Adamant or Jolly Ability: Rock Head IV's: 31 Atk, 31 Speed I know this is a TON to ask for, but i am willing to offer some shinies of your...
  8. M

Offering: pokemon bred with good iv's

Ok So on this Thread, i will be offering the pokemon i breed from my new flawless ditto NO YOU CANNOT HAVE A CLONE OF MY FLAWLESS DITTO i made this thread for everyone who wants good iv pokemon so yesterday, i bred my first fairly good pokemon Houndour, Male, Gentle, 31's in Defense, Sp...
  9. M

Offering: Some Free Cloning

SO, i am fairly bored right now and i am going to do some AR cloning for everyone!!! Rules: Pick only 1 poke to be cloned specify # of clones (up to 2 plus original) I do prefer cloning events/legends/shinies/foreign more than anything, but am willing to clone just about anything I...
  10. M

Wanted: Female Nidoran

hello, i am looking for a female nidoran (thats the blue one). I prefer Impish nature. Also prefer somewhat good ivs, but if not nature/ivs, we could work something out. i can clone, and have lots to offer, so post here and we will see what happens.
  11. M

Offering: Bunch of Shiny Bred Swablu's

Ok, so i have been breeding some swablu's, rng breeding of course just for the heck of it. I ended up with a ton of shiny swablu's I am looking to get rid of them, especially for events/shiny legendaries, but other than that just make an offer. EDIT: I ULTRA WANT A CHOICE BAND< AND WILL TRADE...
  12. M

Wanted: Choice Band

Yea, i need this for one of my pokemon for my new team. I will trade it for one of my pre-made shinies, such as charmander, treeko, and some others.
  13. M

Offering: Japanese PCP

Ok. A wwhile ago i got a japanese pcp, but now i have an american one, so i am looking to get rid of the japanese one. I am looking for rare events, shiny legends, and possibly some other things.
  14. M

NEED POWER BAND ASAP

first person to offer me a power band right now gets a shiny eevee. this has to be quick cuz i g2g
  15. M

Offering: Shiny Giratina(s)

Well hello, i am offering shiny giratina This giratina is legit, ev trained and lv 100 it will be cloned however In return, i would like to trade these giratina for either events or other shiny legends Note: I may give 2 giratinas for really rare events, and i will give 2 for a LEGIT...
  16. M

Wanted: Epic Chikorita

Ok so yes, i really want a chikorita, lol for all you n00bs, this will not be a regular chikorita. I want this exact chikorita: Chikorita Shiny Modest IVs 31 Sp. Atk, 31 Speed x/x/x/31/x/31 Yes it has to be like this. i can offer events, other shinies, legendaries. Almost anything you...
  17. M

Birthday Pikachu

I know there was recently a giveaway for a birthday pika and i didnt get one. So i am looking for one. I can clone and return, so i will give you some copies of it and i will keep one. or possibly a few shinies.
  18. M

Offering: A bunch of diffrent HACKED legends

Okay yea well i can use the Mining mueseum to get whatever pokemon you want (any pokemon whatsoever). It will be lv 20, having regular moves a lv 20 pokemon should have. The only diffrence from it being Legit is that it says it was obtained at the mining mueseum. So if anyone wants these let me...
  19. M

Offering: Shiny Starmie

Hello, i am offering: Nickname: STARMIE Lv: 55 OT: Bee Item: Leftovers Nature: Bashful Ability: Natural Cure Somewhat of a clown Happily eats anything Hp: 141 Atk: 94 Def: 103 Sp Atk: 118 Sp. Def: 110 Speed: 145 Moveset: Power Gem, Hydro Pump, Gyro Ball, Surf No...
  20. M

Wanted: Many Diffrent Pokes

Okay so here i will post what pokemon i want Wanted: Manaphy VGC Milotic EV trained pokemon People who can breed from HG/SS Shiny Legendaries Moon Stone(s) Some Rare Pokemon/ Pokemon for my 'dex I will offer for these just about any pokemon you want, NOTE That these will be clones...
Back
Top Bottom