• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wanted: Many Diffrent Pokes

mikeyman714

Reaction score
Okay so here i will post what pokemon i want

Wanted:
Manaphy
VGC Milotic
EV trained pokemon
People who can breed from HG/SS
Shiny Legendaries
Moon Stone(s)
Some Rare Pokemon/ Pokemon for my 'dex

I will offer for these just about any pokemon you want, NOTE That these will be clones of the originals (usually, i will tell you if it is cloned or not.

Also I can clone the pokemon and return it to you (So you would get as many copies as you want [up to 6] and i would just keep one). I also RNG for shinies.

Do you know how to RNG for shinies with good natures and soft reset for good IVs? I'd offer both my Manaphy and VGC Milotic for a shiny Adamant Dratini with x/31/x/x/x/31 if you can do that.

I can breed in HeartGold, can get pretty much anything off this list
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/breeding.shtml
I'm looking for legit deoxys, arceus and celebi, clones but not hacks. I can breed you multiple pokemon for these. Let me know, if you don't have those I'd accept other things like shinies or something. I also have a spare manaphy, L48

i can get u a clone of my honchkrow and octillary

Dont Be A Retard
You know i have both a lv 100 honchkrow and a lv 100 octillery
I know your grades are bad but come on, think a little

Blazevoir: i currently do not reset for IV's

Imair: I have a legit deoxys and arceus, but my celebi is a hack. I can get you almost any any shiny. Also, do you think you could get me a DD'ing Barboach? As well as breed it with the parent holding a power anklet and Power Belt?

Last edited:
I have a legit deoxys and arceus, but my celebi is a hack. I can get you almost any any shiny. Also, do you think you could get me a DD'ing Barboach? As well as breed it with the parent holding a power anklet and Power Belt?

I'd be interested in the deoxys and arceus then. I can get you a DDing barboach, but it'll take me a little while. I don't have a power anklet and power belt though I'm afraid. Tbh I don't think any of my pokemon have very good IVs, so unless you provide parents with good IVs, the moves, and the items, in which case I can breed you a baby no problem, I won't be able to do that. Sorry.

Were you interested in the manaphy as well?

Yes, very much the manaphy.

If you want, scratch barbaoch and we will just talk about manaphy. Do you have any other legends? if so i might trade the 2 i have for manaphy and a diffrent legendary

Yes, very much the manaphy.

If you want, scratch barbaoch and we will just talk about manaphy. Do you have any other legends? if so i might trade the 2 i have for manaphy and a diffrent legendary

I have entei and raikou which I've just caught another one of (in heartgold) I'm also SRing for a shiny ho-oh, but as you might guess that's taking awhile :p And I don't mind breeding the barboach, although as I said I can only get the egg move not the stats.

Woah, whats SRing? Ill have to look that up!!, sounds pretty cool. yeah, i guess ill just take regular old barbaoch w/ egg move. Anyway ill be back on at around 6:30 EST. We can talk more about it then if you are on.

Woah, whats SRing? Ill have to look that up!!, sounds pretty cool. yeah, i guess ill just take regular old barbaoch w/ egg move. Anyway ill be back on at around 6:30 EST. We can talk more about it then if you are on.

SR = Soft Resetting :p Basically I'm just encountering it repeatedly until I find a shiny one. 1 in 8192 chance yay :/ I'll get a barboach and breed it asap, need to charge my ds first though. I might be on then (I'm five hours ahead of you) but I won't be able to trade as my charger is at my house and I'm at a friend's (writing an essay due in tomorrow :/)

Hi,
I've got a VGC Milotic.
Can you SR for IV's and RNG for natures?
Let me know please.

Thanks.

I could get you a few moon stones or a few pokemon for your dex
I have acecess to a member of almost every evolutionary line, so I can breed
I would like a shiny larvitar (will think of other shinies in a bit)

Hi,
I've got a VGC Milotic.
Can you SR for IV's and RNG for natures?
Let me know please.

Thanks.

Lol. He didn't know what SRing was until Imair mentioned it. Also Mikey if you want a legit Celebi I have one otherwise I have a Manaphy if you want one.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom