Search results for query: *

1. Poke Dragon

Speculation Future Pokemon Game Speculation Thread

This is why I don't want any remakes this generation, it's better for the new company to handle the remakes starting from either Gen 2 or Gen 5 directly.
  2. Poke Dragon

Your controversial opinions

And it would've been even better if we actually had to go to these worlds to catch the legendary Pokemon from previous generations too instead of stuffing them into random portals and hoping you get lucky to run into them. Imagine scaling Dragonspiral Tower in complete 3D to catch Reshiram or...
  3. Poke Dragon

I consider the GBA version of Hoenn that had the problem the worst when it came to the water routes. At least ORAS did the right thing by shortening them.
  4. Poke Dragon

It's also the same reason why we are never going to get a Pokemon game that's post-apocalyptic in any way. While there are mentions of war in the Pokemon universe, there's never going to be a Pokemon game that takes place during a war, especially since Pokemon will still keep expanding its reach...
  5. Poke Dragon

I'm going to add Ultra Necrozma to the list of forms that should be out-of-battle forms, with a decrease in base stats so it wouldn't be OP.
  6. Poke Dragon

Zygarde Complete form should be an out-of-battle form much like the 10% and 50% forms.
  7. Poke Dragon

Yeah, I'm tired of the story about the current gimmick being from a legendary Pokemon because it uses the same tired story of "these are pieces of the legendary Pokemon", which is a story I really hated from the start. If it has to be from a legendary Pokemon's influence, I prefer it be "the...
  8. Poke Dragon

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

As long as the protagonists' designs don't follow that of SV, then I'm okay with what type of customization they have in the game.
  9. Poke Dragon

While that could be the story, this would completely rule out the idea of the protagonist from Z-A having any bloodline relations with the protagonist from X and Y unless that character is their sibling or cousin.
  10. Poke Dragon

Xerneas is based on both the Yggdrasil and the deer near the Yggdrasil.
  11. Poke Dragon

I'm still going to go with the belief that the A legendary is a squirrel of some kind. If you look at the Yggdrasil myth, there are actually four animals: a deer, a bird, a snake, and a squirrel. It's actually very typical of Game Freak to finish things with legendary Pokemon groups that were...
  12. Poke Dragon

Our Avatars are Posting on a Forum Thread

So apparently, Zygarde, who can already be whole, just cut the line. I was going to help, but now I refuse to help Zygarde with anything troubling the ecosystem. That's exclusively Zygarde's problem now.
  13. Poke Dragon

I can totally see the A Pokemon being a squirrel-like Pokemon. Also before anyone gets on my case about already there being squirrel Pokemon, Solgaleo is a lion, the same exact animal that Pyroar is based on.
  14. Poke Dragon

Legends Z-A Which Legendaries do You Think will return in Legends Z-A?

There's the obvious Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde. But it's very likely that we will be able to catch some of the other legendaries in the game as well.
  15. Poke Dragon

Yeah, there are no patterns with Legends games yet, and I doubt there will be a pattern for them because Pokemon likes to throw us off our lead.
  16. Poke Dragon

It will be in Gen 10 then, because I simply don't see them waiting until Gen 11 or 12 to do so. This also points to how they similarly handled Kanto, where during Gen 7, Kanto received so many references and callbacks, then received a game on the next console generation. So I can see them doing...
  17. Poke Dragon

The thing is, it wouldn't make sense to have an X and Y remake now given that not enough time has passed yet, also the fact that X and Y are already fully 3D, which really wouldn't make sense to remake them right now when there are still regions who haven't had a 3D debut yet. And no, the...
  18. Poke Dragon

So, here's how I see them doing the release order in Gen 10: New Gen 10 game Gen 10 DLC Outsourced Johto remake Legends game set in the Unova region There is no way they would release a remake before the DLC for the first games in the generation, it would make them lose sales for said remake.
  19. Poke Dragon

Wow, that's literately repeating the same thing PLA did: "A good version of the Evil Team existing in the past, the ancestor of the villain is good, the ancestor of the champion is bad." I don't even have to waste time making my post elaborate to point out the contradiction that some YouTubers...
  20. Poke Dragon

I found evidence of Legends Z-A being a sequel to X and Y and it all has to do with the map of Lumiose City of X and Y with the one from Z-A: From these two comparisons, the Legends Z-A version has a lot more details in appearance compared to the X and Y version, especially the plazas being...
Back
Top Bottom