Search results for query: *

1. DarkraiKnight

Is anyone disappointed that Journeys will come to an end soon?

You know, going into this series, I was so prepared to love it. It was gearing up to be everything I ever wanted. And yes, it turned out to be kind of a monkey's paw case and had more flaws than I expected, but that's okay. I can enjoy things while acknowledging that they are flawed (what a...
  2. DarkraiKnight

Review JN110: The Battle Royale of Betrayal!

To be fair, in the games, there weren't any wild Pokemon in Sea Mauville outside of those living in the water (and also Spiritomb and Lugia). Realistically, though, there totally should've been wild Pokemon living there. ...y'know, now that I think about it, it would've been interesting if...
  3. DarkraiKnight

Review JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

Froakie didn't evolve out of nowhere. He battled for that evolution. What more do you want? Also, yeah, Goh's gonna need a Greninja if he's gonna fulfill his dream. Not everything he does is an offense to Ash. Also, it's highly likely that they didn't retcon anything. Pretty much every time...
  4. DarkraiKnight

Review JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

I interpreted it more as this being a deepening of their relationship rather than the episode saying that the bond was ALWAYS there.
  5. DarkraiKnight

Review JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Honestly, gonna have to disagree with you, and not just because of the new OP. The writing in this episode respected Marnie, Piers and Team Yell’s characters from the games perfectly. For example, I really liked that moment where it seemed like Piers was gonna drive his motorcycle super-fast...
  6. DarkraiKnight

Review JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

I mean, it was pretty one-sided, but 1) Ash came in when it was almost over anyway, and 2) is it really that important? The Leon vs Flint battle was a VERY minor part of the episode.
  7. DarkraiKnight

Music One, Two, Three (Version 4)

The dude is one of Ash’s most powerful Pokémon EVER. He’s played a big role in saving the world (and cleaning up the mess afterwards). He’s MORE than proved his worth (and if the rumors are true, he’ll be adding even more to his resume soon).
  8. DarkraiKnight

Review JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Marnie fans are gonna be either really happy or really mad at this episode…
  9. DarkraiKnight

Music One, Two, Three (Version 4)

1 • 2 • 3 in B-minor…My dream has finally become a reality!
  10. DarkraiKnight

Review JNS04: Miraculous Radiance! The Legend of Sinnoh!

Honestly, between these specials and Pokemon Masters, I now feel REALLY bad for the Team Galactic Commanders. They care so much about Cyrus, but since he literally doesn't believe in emotions, he doesn't give a crap about them. I wish they'd just move on from him, at least in the anime. I know...
  11. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Shouldn’t have started that whole discussion about “high quality animations” if they wanted people to continue not caring about graphics. They lit a fire, and now they have to douse it.
  12. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, this gen has had the most even ratio of good-to-disappointing Pokemon designs, imo...which is a real dip, since every other gen has like, one or two designs that I really don't like. I like 'mons like Golurk and Vanilluxe, but frankly, James shouldn't be the art director anymore. This...
  13. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, at some point, the Alpha Pokémon’s sizes would get pretty darn ridiculous with how big their regular versions already are.
  14. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

What a nice team you have planned! It's the kind of team a shaman would have.
  15. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

D'aaaaaw. Look at him curling up in his shell. Y'know something? They should've just nixed the legs altogether. Let him go 100% snail. Then I'd be totally sold.
  16. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Welp, I stand corrected. It could've stood to have been a different color (something more "ghostly"), but other than that, Hisuian Typhlosion rocks!
  17. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Honestly, it feels more like a really flamboyant guy to me. Reminds me of Him from the Powerpuff Girls.
  18. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Soooo...anyone else think that Overqwil is the best Pokemon name ever? Like, top 10 at least?
  19. DarkraiKnight

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I feel like we might be overreacting. Like, I thought Inteleon was a terrible design when it first leaked, but seeing it in-game and in the anime really helped me to come around. It'll probably be the same for a lot of these guys.
Back
Top Bottom