Search results for query: *

• Users: Board
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

COMPLETE: Michael De Phend: Ace Attorney (PG-13 for Strong Language)

Thought I'd have another go at this. Here's hoping this one is better than the last. Italicized text is testimony. Written like the games with added description to make up for the lack of pictures. Turnabout Museum May 25th, District Court House, Defense Lobby No. 4, 9:50 AM Man, I don't...
  2. B

Some fantasy drawings

So I'm working on a personal project, and it's rather drawing intensive. Thought I'd post some of the finished drawings as they are completed. Female Axeman Male Swordsman Female Swordsman
  3. B

Haruhi Season 2

So I was just browsing the toobs today when I found out that Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 is running sequentially with the season 1 reruns in Japan. Coalguys is apparently going to be subbing it. Here's a link to some screens: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/05/22/haruhi-second-season-begins/
  4. B

The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan and Nyoron Churuya

For those of you desperate for new Haruhi content, and I'm sure there are people out there, I've found some. The Melancholy of Haruhi-Chan and Nyoron Churuya are 3-5 minute animations featuring the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya characters in random, funny situations. There are currently 18...
  5. B

Toradora!

So I just finished this anime and found it really, really good. It's basically a high school love story about a boy (Takasu Ryuuji) and a girl (Aisaka Taiga) who are trying to help each other get with their friends (Kushieda Minori and Kitamura Yuusaku). The events that follow are both funny and...
  6. B

Daniel Knight: Ace Attorney

I've been working on this way too long... And it's only the first part. Sorry if it's a bit long, but I wanted to make this as similar to the games as possible. Enjoy!
  7. B

Kyouran Kazoku Nikki

This is a pretty sweet anime that I found that was mentioned by someone I know, so I checked it out, and god damn it's awesome. The basic gist of the story is that there are these people who are descendants of a demon named Enka, and these people have the power to destroy the world. Sadly, a man...
  8. B

Pokemon I drew

I know some of you may have seen some of my designs before, but I decided to revamp them for everyones enjoyment. I feel these are much better than my previous ideas, though the names could use some work. Links: Grass starter with evolutions Fire starter with evolutions Water starter with...
  9. B

Elements (Original, PG-13)

Here's a little story that I really want to write. After every ten pages, I'll write a little work that digs a little deeper into the history of the world, written by the character Jonathan. Page 1
  10. B

A not so simple question

Say if one were to combine fire magic and wind magic, what kind of hybrid magic would be the result? I was thinking heat magic, as in the ability to manipulate the air in order to influence status effects and occasionally do damage.
  11. B

Thotmarket

This site seems pretty cool, it's a fake stock market and you don't spend your own money, and you start off with 1000$ to spend on shares in any 'companies' you want. I even made a Bulbagarden stock which is starting at 0.02$ a share with 500 shares (I'm the majority share holder). It's pretty...
  12. B

Pokemon: Real World Adventures

Yes, this is supposed to be based on me and my life, just with Pokemon added to the mix, hope you like it!
  13. B

Gauging a Pokemon's Strength

I often wonder in the anime how they can tell a Pokemon's strength. I know in the games they have stats, but do we know the stats and the abilities that they have because of special devices, like little computers or something, or are we just that in tune with Pokemon?
  14. B

Pokemon Endless Desert Fakedex

So I was bored this past week, and decided to make a few fakemons: Turboil Sea Turtle Pokemon Fire/Water type *gasp* I decided I wanted to make an extremely unique Pokemon when I first started drawing Turboil. I knew I wanted to make a fire/water type, but didn't know how it would...
  15. B

Where did all my berries go?

So I remember when I was starting the game, there were berries everywhere I went, now they all disappeared. Is there any way that they can come back, or do I have to grow berries myself?
  16. B

Comics that raise and answer a few questions...

http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1-060407.php http://www.awkwardzombie.com/comic1.php Yeah, how true is that, though the second is sorta explained in the games (like how when Pokemon faint, they can't fight but they can still use their hidden machines) but the first one is very true, how...
  17. B

Hi

Hi, I'm GFC Danny and if you haven't noticed, I'm new here. I was referred to Bulbapedia by Wikipedia and decided to join your forums today because I wanted to make friends that share my love of Pokemon. I'm also interested in online battling and trading, and would really prefer to do it with...
Back
Top Bottom