Search results for query: *

• Users: Ice
  • Order by date
  1. I

pearlshipping vs. pokeshipping

1. They traded because Zoey suggested it, since both pokemon were best suited for the other trainer's purpose. 2. You have a point. 3. So, if I save my best friend from falling off a cliff, does that make us gay lovers? 4. Talk about over-eager. 5. Actually, I'm not quite sure.
  2. I

I can't wait till Dawn departs. Then I'll start watching the show again.
  3. I

Pokemon Ranger ships?

MelodyxIssac KincaidxIssac WendyxStaraptor WendyxKellyn
  4. I

Sorry, Pearlshipping? Strong Hints? Name one. Honestly, I think Advanceshipping should be in this "Which Ship is better" thing. I mean, there was a whole episode kind of dedicated to it. (The Bicker, The Better) Before May leaves to return to Johto, she and the rest of the group share...
  5. I

Advanceshipping General Discussion

Ash will give May his virginity a necklace of a Torchic that he got from a dollar store. XD
  6. I

G/S remake petition thread BBG version. If you don't post, you don't care

God damn it. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE A REMAKE OF G/S. They only made Fire Red/Leaf Green as filler games for the wait until Emerald.
  7. I

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

The Manaphy one's avalible when you start the game, the other 2 whn you reach Rank 10.
  8. I

Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia - Information Thread

I'm just glad Darkrai's ability finally came known. I was wondering what Dark Power did. Plus, we got a free shot on getting an S rank on Gliscor and Drapion! Now if only there were Mamoswine somewhere.
  9. I

Sexiest pokemon

I frgot Lopunny! That was my first, because it's humanlike!
  10. I

Sexiest pokemon

Articuno!!!!!! Then Ninetails, I guess Lucario, Definitly Glaceon, and of course, Magikarp! jk Latias! Humanwise....May or Kelly
  11. I

Luckshipping

I know, right? Lucy had the hots for him!
Back
Top Bottom