Search results for query: *

1. T

Long Time No Art

Hello Bulbagarden, Torgetsu Kon here! I highly doubt any of you still remember who I am or who I was, but I was a big time member of the Bulbagarden community from 2007 to around 2010, a bit of 2011. I'm not really sure what inspired me to log back on to bulbagarden (believe me, I was surprised...
  2. T

Reshiram and Zekrom

I've been reading a tutorial made by someone on Deviantart who goes by the name PurpleKecleon. I enjoyed the tutorial so much, I thought I'd give her advice a go and draw my own picture. Here's the results: I'm happy with how it turned out, but I'm probably going to wake up tomorrow finding...
  3. T

TK's Model Magic

Well, this isn't my first art, but it's the first one in a while. It's 3-D models made with Crayola Model Magic (hence the name of the title.) They'll be under spoilers, for size reasons. I'll post more later in the week. Until then, enjoy :)
  4. T

Bulbagarden wouldn't let me on.

Yesterday when I had some free time, I tried to get on Bulbagarden. But every time I'd enter my user name and information, it wouldn't let me on. It'd say "You've used up all of your login trys, you will be unable to log in for 15 minutes" or something to that extent, even though I would only...
  5. T

TK's Drawings of Pokemon and ect. UPDATE

Hey everyone, this is TK's Drawings Gallery. Here, I'll share some of my drawings, doodles, and other artwork here, whenever I finish some. I'll sometimes even take requests. For now though, here's what I have to show you for now though. This idea actually came to me only yesterday...
  6. T

TK's Team for Platinum

Well, I'm nearly at the end of the game in Platinum (Elite 4 at the moment), and in a little bit, I'm gonna start my competitive team for Platinum. This is what I have in mind so far, but anything is subject to change. Any help at all in planning the team is appreciated. Floatzel Nature...
  7. T

Best Buds on Bulbagarden

The internet is place where it's possible for people from all over the world can join in one place. Bulbagarden is an example of said place. But like every group, there is always someone who you seem to have more in common with than others, and can enjoy a good conversation with. Sooner or...
  8. T

My friend has a question.

Hey everyone, my friend is having a problem. He just joined today, and his name is Kiratwig. Right now, he tried logging on, but every time he tries to type in his password, it tells him it's not the correct password. Is there any one that can help him with this, like maybe a mod could send him...
  9. T

Kirby: Super Star Ultra

This is basically just a discussion on the new Kirby game for the Nintendo DS. So, lets here your thoughts!
  10. T

Code Geass

Yeah, just talk about the anime/ manga here. I'll post my opinion later
  11. T

A Rainy Day Team

Ok, I know I already have a post for my Diamond tean, but I'm having trouble with thinking of who should be the last two spots, so I might give up on that team, and use Togekiss on my Pearl Team, alternating with someone. Now I'm not giving out on making a team, but its a completely new team...
  12. T

My future Diamond team (hopefully)

Ok, I'm still working on my Pearl Team, but I recently just defeated my new Diamond version, so I was also gonna make a team for that version as well. This is what I had in mind: Nature: Modest Ability:Serene Grace EVs: 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed Item: ??? Moves: Aura Sphere Thunder Wave...
  13. T

Untold Stories of The Region

Okay, I'm not really good at writing long stories, so I decided to do a whole bunch of little "one shot" stories (with the occasional two part stories), and put them in a book like format. The main title is "Untold Stories of the Region", but each story will have its own title, and most will...
  14. T

Just Some Artwork I'd like to Share

Well, this is something I've been wanting to post for a while now. Its just some of the art that I've done on paint. I'm pretty proud of my work, but I wanted to see if other people liked them.I will do Pokemon ones a lot, but other animes will be mixed in. Once again, since links don't work for...
  15. T

Movie Site Reveals New Form of Giratina

According to Serebii, a new form of Giratina will be seen in the upcoming movie, Rigigigas and the bouque of the Sky-Shaymin. Click here http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml to see. In my opinion, it looks pretty cool, and creepy at the same time.
  16. T

Review S10 EP45: Ill-Will Hunting!

Discuss the episode here.
  17. T

Rate the Opening/Ending above you

EDIT from Hallow♥: This thread has been closed due to age, post numbers, and inactivity. Torgetsu Kon ; this thread can be reopened or restarted, just contact a F&G staff member if you would like it reopened. Ok, this kinda works like the avatar and signature games on this forum, but with a few...
  18. T

Future of anime/mangas

Well, I have been curiuos if anyone has a favorite anime/manga that doesn't have the opposite, but would love to see it become an anime/manga, and even someday, come to america. If you do, please post.
  19. T

What's your favorite holiday?

Well, I got this idea because of today being turkey (thanksgiving) day. My grandma always asks me this every year, and since she told me already today, it made me want to put up this post. So actually, my grandma gave me the idea for this post. My favorite holiday is New Year's Day, because...
  20. T

Legend of the Black Dragon

This story is mostly fantasy, mixed with action, Pokemon and some drama. It is about the legendary artifact, The Black Dragon Crystal, and Lee, an adventurous Pokemon who seeks the Crystal for his own needs. But Lee isn't the only one who seeks the Crystal. This Story takes place in the new...
Back
Top Bottom