Search results for query: *

1. S

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Cherubi- berry-food-cheese
  2. S

May Club

I can't wait to see dp 76!
  3. S

School Stories

Something like that kinda happened in my school. They were handing out samples of this carbonated juice thats high in sugar. Some people had up to like 6 so... needless to say my math class was sugar high.
  4. S

More metal found in Pokémon Valentine's Day candy: X-rays find staple sealed in lolli

Well, that's just a pity. I saw the video with the cards in them and they looked really cool. If they weren't recalled and weren't dangerous...
  5. S

COMPLETE: Emotions (Pikashipping, PG-13; Oneshot)

That was nice. Good job.
  6. S

Animal Crossing, anyone?

Yes I play animal crossing. Name: Jen Town: Pineland. My friend code for WW is 176213986724
  7. S

Pokémon in Odd Places

I have two. My mom and I were coming back from the mall and there was a truck that said Celadon city on it and my mom was like "That's from pokemon" I was like what? I walked out of my gymnastics class and there were two 8 year old boys playing pokemon diamond or pearl.
  8. S

Animal Crossing Wild World

I'm hoping this is the right section. But post anything you want about ACWW. You know like friend codes and stuff. My friend code for WW is 176213986724
  9. S

The Neverending Cheat

and talk to Professor Rowan who will start singing popular from wicked and slap him in the head then...
  10. S

"Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai" Japanese DVD Review Thread

Does anyone have any of the big Ash/Dawn parts from the movie? I heard there were a lot of pearlshippy hints. ;)
  11. S

Trade Coordination Thread

Anyone have Iapapa berries? I want some. :)
  12. S

Respect Our Voice Actors (ROVA)

Maybe it shouldn't be to Nintendo. They don't make the anime just the games. The people that now control the english VAs are pokemon usa. So you should write to them. But I like the letter. Something like we appreciate the work the VAs are doing but maybe they should get some help from the old...
  13. S

I'm looking for a chickorita. Anybody have one? Edit:Oh yeah and squrtle
  14. S

New league

That's a good idea. Although it could lead to people just using a pokemon effective to the ones there battling though. You know like water vs.fire. But... I still kinda like it.
  15. S

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Nothing. I can't eat breakfast. My stomach can't handle food till like 8:30 A.M
  16. S

Does anybody have a chikorita? I can give you any of the pokemon in my siggy and I'll give them pokerus if you want.Lol except for aipom
  17. S

Respect Our Voice Actors (ROVA)

Oh I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up. I loved Ash's original voice but I can embrace the new voice too. I think sooner is better than later for the letter.
  18. S

New league

No it doesn't. I meant uh... oh right it meant that if anyone lost at another tournament they could come here. You can definately join. Sorry for the confusion.
  19. S

New league

Well this is for all the people who want to fight a line of people other than the elite four. Before you can enter round one you must first beat me. That will not be a problem as I'm not much of a battler yet. Once 16 people beat me we will begin round one. After you beat someone we will move on...
  20. S

May Club

It looks really good.
Back
Top Bottom