• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

May Club

How much do you like May?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like an update on what new Pokemon she's caught in Johto too. A popular choice with her is Teddiursa, since its another cute Pokemon.

No what she really needs is a Wailord (posibly an alternate colored pink one). >_>

hmm... i guess may should get an electric pokemon so she can blast off whoever bothers her in Jhoto

I just had a semi-amusing thought: May in a spinoff show where she's the main character. The show follows her journey through the Johto Contest circuit, and she's constantly followed by Butch and Cassidy, who keep trying to steal her Eevee for Professor Nanba.

:p

May is one of my favorite female characters.

118092662137.jpg

I love May and can't wait for her to appear again. IF only her Combusken hadn't evolved. I wouldn't be surprised if she caught a ledyba in Johto.

Combusken evolving was a good sendoff for her. I'm glad they held off on giving her Blaziken until the very end.

Her starter basically reflects May's character development, the transition from that weak little Torchic that ran into rocks into the powerful Blaziken she had at the end resembles May's transformation from a newbie into a strong trainer at the end.

I agree that Combusken was completely awesome, but May finally getting Blaziken during her final eps was a great move by the writers.

I reckon another one of the reasons May didn't get her Blaziken until the last episode was because the writers didn't want May to have an ultra powerful pokemon to destroy opponents in pokemon contests

Sorry for double post but i wanted to show you all what happens if you mess with May. Lord help the person who does

you can find some on photobucket...

anyway here's a fanart of mine. pls comment

may4bicycle.jpg

Last edited:
PKMN-Ashandmay.jpg

I voted the final option, can't get enough of her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom