Search results for query: *

1. G

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

As cool is it will be to see Hoenn with the updated graphics and stuff, I would like to point out that the reason that RGB and GS were remade was due to a lack of availability of the Pokemon of those generations in the newer games. Not to mention with the increased emphasis on availability of...
  2. G

Any Ice type Pokemon around lv 50

Ok then thanks!
  3. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Sableye, Sky Pillar, Sapphire. Haven't seen a legit one since.
  4. G

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. My red Gyrados?
  5. G

What would you want in exchange? Or I could just borrow it till I'm done.
  6. G

Basically, Lance is destroying my team, and I wanna reach post game to transfer rare pokes over to White 2, so could anyone send me an ice type around level 50 so I have a decent chance of beating his Dragonite? Thanks! FC will be in signature ASAP. Will offer anything I can get my hands on in...
  7. G

The Little Things

Yes, its often the small changes made to a game that people notice if they're long time fans. For example, one small but excellent change made is the ability to use multiple items on pokemon without having to go back to the bag and select the item again. It makes healing pokemon much faster and...
  8. G

The Diaries of Black and White

I've beaten the elite four and team plasma, and now I'm beginning to raise a proper team now I have the resources to do so. Legendary wise, I've caught zekrom, kyurem and thundurus. I'm having so much fun, even grinding wild pokemon in their late 40s and early 50s to gain levels XD
  9. G

What are you doing in Preparation for BW?

Don't bother preparing is advice from me. The amount of new pokemon is crazy, and I can't honestly pick a team from where I am now (just beaten the third gym). Just play the game through, experience all the pokemon for yourself and then decide.
  10. G

Third Version?

I actually think the third version might not come along. The only reason I believe this is because Kyurem has vastly inferior base stats to Reshiram and Zekrom. The third member of the trio usually keeps identical, or sometimes even superior base stats to the other members. Its not much to go...
  11. G

Favorite Second-stage Starter?

Either Monferno or Combusken. They are the perfect middle blend.
  12. G

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Re: October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym leaders featured Another scan surfaced of the starter pokemon evolutions put on 2ch being real. It's legitimacy is being debated though, as the page depicted with the starter evolutions on it looks different to those already confirmed. If the page is...
  13. G

Review DP180: Satoshi VS Kengo! Sailing for Respective Roads!!

A: Ash should have used Torterra. B: How the hell did he lose to Kenny? That is total rubbish!
  14. G

Possible Ruby and Sapphire Gen V: Official Discussion and Speculation thread

I would say you're being ridiculous but, then again, RS are seven years old this year.
  15. G

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

April 2nd 1994 that makes me my sweet sixteen :D
  16. G

The general Pokemon League / end of Sinnoh / Generation V thread

I am almost certain that the new player character won't be joining in the gen V season. Nintendo said themselves the characters will be older than the typical pokemon protagonist and probs won't fit well with the status quo. I reckon Dawn will end up staying. If not, it's a new character...
  17. G

Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of Huin

Re: Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of Man, it's so cool, the sprites constantly move. The game has gotten more 3D. Without a doubt, this is rebooting and giving the series some of that much needed polish :D
  18. G

What anime/manga would you recommend?

Right, if you like the idea of laughing, then watch an anime called Seto no Hanayome. It may be a mermaid romance thing, but it isn't serious in the slightest. It is the funniest anime I've ever seen with no contest. It has a great cast of characters, has a decent length of 26 episodes and 2...
  19. G

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: Pokemon.jp.com B&W Site Updates with New Legendary Mascots Zekrom looks 50 times more badass than Reshiram, looks like I'm getting the white version :D
  20. G

Wanted: Kyogre from embedded tower.

Woops, that's a lil mistake of mine. Correct friend code is: 1505-8339-9965
Back
Top Bottom