Search results for query: *

1. G

Any Ice type Pokemon around lv 50

Basically, Lance is destroying my team, and I wanna reach post game to transfer rare pokes over to White 2, so could anyone send me an ice type around level 50 so I have a decent chance of beating his Dragonite? Thanks! FC will be in signature ASAP. Will offer anything I can get my hands on in...
  2. G

The Little Things

Yes, its often the small changes made to a game that people notice if they're long time fans. For example, one small but excellent change made is the ability to use multiple items on pokemon without having to go back to the bag and select the item again. It makes healing pokemon much faster and...
  3. G

Wanted: Kyogre from embedded tower.

Basically, here's my story. I know you get the Jade Orb if you bring a Kyogre and a Groudon to Professor Oak, but I didn't know they both had to be from the embedded tower! I tried it with my Hoenn Kyogre and it didn't work so here's my deal. I trade my Hoenn Kyogre (Lv 55) for a Kyogre that...
  4. G

Biggest fail moment so far?

Right, I wanna know something oddly hilarious that's happened to you so far in HG/SS, be it something you've done or maybe an NPC trainer has done. I'll start of. I ended up in a double battle in the vermillion gym and the guy sent out Jolteon and Electrode, Jolteon kept using helping hand and...
  5. G

So close, but yet so far.

I am typing this in a rather upset mood. My local gamestation were holding an offer that I could get HeartGold or SoulSilver for £15 if I traded in a select few DS games. I saved £15 but thought about my trading in of the DS game (MarioKart DS). My mum and dad have had quite negative attitudes...
  6. G

Tomorrow! I'm so damn excited.

Because Nintendo hates Europe, we get HG/SS LAST out of everyone in the world! Even Australia gets it today! I am so damn excited about this game I am giving up all of my free time this weekend IN ADVANCE to play it. I can't believe you lucky US guys have had it nearly 2 weeks! It's so unfair. I...
  7. G

Desperately wanted: Gliscor!

Hey, does anyone have a Gliscor I can have? I am planning to trade it to my SoulSilver when I finally get it and I love Gliscor. In return I have these Shinies: Flotzel Mr.Mime Golbat Ponyta Gastly Murkrow These are all shiny just specify which one you would like. Thanks in advance.
  8. G

Wanted: Houndoom (Any)

Hey, I really like Houndoom and I'm looking for one to update my Pokedex. State your want as long as it's not unreasonable and I will try and get it for you :)
  9. G

Wanted TRU Arceus

Ok, I am looking for a TRU Arceus and in return I will give you three shiny pokemon of your choice that aren't legendary, starters or events. If that's not enough I will offer more. Thanks in advance:)
  10. G

Want- Cyndaquil (Preferably Shiny)

Hello, I have been looking for a cyndaquil for a while now in the hope I can trade it to SS when I finally get it :L. It is one of the very few pokemon I would like to be shiny but it's by no means essential. I have very many TM's and evolutionary stones and quite a few pokemon (but no events or...
  11. G

My Golbat nearly didn't evolve!

I have a mildly humorous story about my Golbat I caught in Victory road that I decided to evolve. I started leveling up estimating it would be a Crobat by about lv 70. I trained hard constantly challenging trainers with good exp. yield and the levels rose. Lv 70 came and gone. I was annoyed...
  12. G

Wanted: Either, Cyndaquil, Quilava or Typhlosion.

Hi, I am looking for any member of this particular evolution family to raise as my own. I don't have any events or shinies apart from PCP which I am NOT trading. I will trade anything as long as it's worth the same as what you are trading. Thanks :)
  13. G

Wanted: Absol

It is rather irritating having to wait for a swarm in order to catch myself an Absol so I am looking for one at any level. I am willing to take any offer as long as it isn't events or shinies as I have none of those at this moment (new save file).
  14. G

Wanted- Houndour

Basically, I have Diamond instead of Pearl and I recently started a new game on my copy of firered so I'm stuck and for some reason I really want a Houndour to raise on my Diamond. Could someone help? I really don't mind what level it is and if you specify what you would like in return, I would...
  15. G

It looks like they're finally giving Ash a more powerful team!

After just hearing the news that Monferno evolved into Infernape, I believe finally, the creators of the anime are getting less opposed to evolving pokemon for the main characters. You know what I mean, for the Kanto, Johto and most of the Hoenn sagas, Ash kept his Pokemon unevolved for the most...
  16. G

Weird habits?

Do any of you have weird habits(sleeping habits, nose picking nail biting etc. ) if you have any more, feel free to post them here. I'll start 1. I sleep nude 2. I bite my nails 3. I get angry for no reason 4.When i talk i shout
Back
Top Bottom