Search results for query: *

• Users: Adamant
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. A

Pokepale closes down again

park3.wakwak.com/~pokepale A moment's silence, please.
  2. A

So hey, did any of you have the foresight to save those preview pictures for Special?

You know, these things: They get uploaded to the official site every month, but since early 2009, they site has been replacing the old ones with the new ones instead of keeping the old ones around. There are plenty of threads and sites and whatnots discussing these previews, but they all...
  3. A

Contest English VS German BW names

It should be quite obvious which set of localized starter Pokemon names is the superior one (hint: starts with G, ends with erman, rhymes with Herman and is German) but let's do one of them thar polls anyhow.
  4. A

DP159 title

燃えるカビゴン! ポケスロンの王者 Burn, Kabigon! The King of Pokéthlon Revealed on today's episode.
  5. A

Norway gets redub of season 11?

Now, this is interesting. I haven't actually seen these episodes myself, due to living in the US for the time being, so I'm not aware of all the changes, so bear with me here. After season 8, the Norwegian dub went from Bio-Visjon to Sun Studio, and while the voice actors were lept between...
  6. A

Review PK19: Pikachu's Ice Adventure

You know, I'm surprised no one made this yet. Anyhow, this is last year's Pikachu special, which could be seen exclusivly on ANA flights for a year, until it got a DVD release in mid-June. A sixth special will take it's place on the flights beginning next month. In this episode, Pikachu...
  7. A

Review Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky: The Final Adventure Crossing Time and Darkness

The preview starts with Pochama, Hikozaru and Juptile riding on a Laplace across the sea. A group of Yamirami are attacking something (we see a Yamirami with the group right before, so I doubt these are bad guys). A Yonoir is seen shooting a purple beam at the group, and Juptile jumps in to...
  8. A

Review DP111: The Ruins of Steel Island!

-The second part of this two-parter. -Team Galaxy's plot starts to unveil, and our heroes join forces with Jun and Gen to stop them. -Lucario has turned "evil" from the mysterious force -Akagi appears.
  9. A

New anime DVDs in Japan

A new set of DVDs in the Pokemon TV Anime Collection has been announced for release, this one focusing on the most popular battles from the series. As before, there will be 8 DVDs each containing one episode each, those being the following: 022: Pachirisu VS Aipom! Contest Battle!! 033: I...
  10. A

The Pokemon Sunday thread

There is an odd lack of discussion around "that other Pokemon series" here. Let's do something about that, shall we? So, what is Pokemon Sunday? Pokemon Sunday is a weekly Pokemon series airing every Sunday on TV Tokyo from 7:30-8:30 AM (which corresponds to the early Saturday evening...
  11. A

More Marvel animated features!

Marvel are releasing a new line of direct-to-DVD movie-length cartoons, following the success of Ultimate Avengers, Iron Man and Dr. Strange. Stay tuned for: Next Avengers Hulk VS Wolverine Hulk VS Thor Tales of Asgard Planet Hulk Really looking forward to these. Read more here.
  12. A

One Piece "Legendary Family! Noland, the Liar!" review thread

It's exposition time! Our heroes meet up with Montblanc Cricket, and we are told of his past and his relationship with the infamous liar Noland, as the goal of reaching Sky Island comes closer and closer. Notable cuts: *Bar fight scenes cut and blood cleaned up in the recap. *Cricket is...
  13. A

One Piece "Quit Dreaming! Mock Town, the Town of Ridicule!" Review Thread

Tons of character debuts this time around, though not all of them were introduced in a way that make them appear important - yet. The new villain Bellamy makes his debut, and though he sounds more rational in the dub than he should, he still comes across as one of the biggest assholes in the...
  14. A

Fina Fantasy IV voice actors - tons of big names

Just revealed today: Cecil: Shizuma Hidoshima Rosa: Yuko Kaida (Ryomou from Ikkitousen) Cain: Koichi Yamadera (Ryouga from Ranma 1/2) Gilbert: Ryou Horikawa (Vegeta from DragonBall) Rydia: Noriko Shitaya Palom og Porom: Rie Kugimiya (Kagura from Gintama) Yang: Tesshou Genda (Bojack from...
  15. A

Review DP046: Shuffle in the Maze! Everyone Hustle!!

Apparantly while crossing the Tengan mountain, our heroes become separated, and wind up in a massive maze complex filled with angry rock pokemon. Seems like a rather promising humor-oriented episode in my eyes. This episode will air September 13th.
  16. A

Lowdown on the various GBA tickets?

Okay, it's completely impossible to google something like this without ending up with conflicting information, so I'll just ask here. First, does different regions matter when it comes to these things? Can a Japanese or American event item be transferred to a European cart via the transfers...
  17. A

So, setting things straight... official romanizations?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Pokémon_names Okay, we got this page. Exactly which of the 4th generation names are, hands-down, official romanizations and not simply guesswork? While it would be easy to assume that all the names under "Trademarked romaji" are...
  18. A

ANA Special 2: Pikachu's Ghost Carnival Review Thread

A group of ghost, bat and skeleton pokemon (and a Dogas, for some reason) are holding a so-called "ghost carnival" (a halloween party, pretty much) in their old, spooky mansion. Pikachu, Gomazou, Gonbe, Heigani, Mizugorou and Zenigame (grr) are "invited" in, but the party suddenly comes to a...
  19. A

Official RGB artwork?

(I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but I couldn't find a better place, so here we go) We all know it exists, but why does it have to be so incredibly hard to find online? A simple google search for a random pokemon name turns up an enormous amount of images, but you can count...
  20. A

Review AG173: Usokkie! Gold Legend!?

While travelling towards Nibi City, Satoshi-tachi see an Usokkie made out of gold in the middle of a forest. After an unsuccessful capture attempt, the group continues to the next town, where apparantly everyone is obsessed with finding this elusive pokemon. Our heroes meet the Usokkie's former...
Back
Top Bottom