• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ANA Special 2: Pikachu's Ghost Carnival Review Thread

Adamant

Reaction score
A group of ghost, bat and skeleton pokemon (and a Dogas, for some reason) are holding a so-called "ghost carnival" (a halloween party, pretty much) in their old, spooky mansion. Pikachu, Gomazou, Gonbe, Heigani, Mizugorou and Zenigame (grr) are "invited" in, but the party suddenly comes to a stop when the evil entrepeneur Nyarth and his assistant Sonansu arrive with their wrecking Sabonea to tear down the mansion. Can our heroes stop them?

This special was originally shown aboard ANA planes around the same time as the Lucario movie premiered in theatres.

I liked this special better then the original ANA. As TSS_Killer says, the announcer is on sleep medication in this special unlike the first ANA when he was on crack. Overall I liked this ANA special better then the first one. It's a shame then don't package the short with the movie dvd anymore. Thats marketing for you!

Indeed...I've come to a conclusion that the ANA Narrator this time is on the same drugs as before, only this time he's on a cocaine binge and overdosed on sleep medication. Other than the announcer, it was pretty good...the Sonansu scared moments are priceless...

Yeah this was reason enough to watch it.

vlcsnap-5933.jpg

<3

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom