Search results for query: *

• Users: Treemo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Hello again, I've decided to come back here.

Well, it's been awhile, Bulbagarden. But I've decided to come back for more punishment. Eh, I'm joshing about that last part. But in all seriousness, I've decided to come back to Bulbagarden. I now apologize for the sheer wordiness of my introduction. Well, let's see. . . May as well introduce...
  2. T

Three Word Story Mk. 2

Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Alright, since my last version of this game was lost to obscurity... Probably around a year or two ago, I figure it's safe to start it back up since otherwise I'd be bumping an otherwise dead thread. Anywho, some buds and I initially started this back on the old...
  3. T

What do you like to eat for breakfast?

Well, it IS the most important meal of the day! Yeah, I just got the random idea to start the thread. And since I'm eating breakfast at the moment, why not? I'm just curious of what other Bulbagardeners like to eat for breakfast. Who knows, you might stumble across some yummy ideas from other...
  4. T

What does your name mean?

Well, since someone else redid one of my old threads from the old days gone by, I figured I'd redo another one of them. It's simple- What is the meaning of your name? You don't need to list what your name is, just the meaning, origin/meaning, usage, and gender it's associated with. Here's...
  5. T

What level of Hell would you end up in? (And why?)

Yeah. This kinda spawne from a quiz that Glacia sent me not long ago. It's a quiz to determine what level of Hell you'd end up in based on Dante's The Divine Comedy. It's oddly entertaining, and interesting to see what people get. Here's the link...
  6. T

What does your name mean?

I happened to find a couple sites not long ago that tell you what your name means and where it comes from. I thought it was pretty neat, so I decided to share. http://www.name-meanings.com/ http://www.behindthename.com/ EDIT: For last names: http://www.last-names.net/ You can...
  7. T

A sketch I did today. (elf girl)

Yeah, I guess this is a fanart of a night elf. I just got bored in health class today and started drawing. Then I later finished the drawing during social studies, lunch, and homeroom. So... Yeah. I know there's a bit of disproportion in the face, but it was delibrate and even if it wasn't, I'd...
  8. T

Aki-chan's banners...

Just some banners I made. All of them, I've used. They're kinda crappy, but I felt like sharing them anyway. *shot* Use them if you like, I don't really care. Just make sure to give credit. I'm not really taking requests, though. I'm not sharing the first one I've ever made, because it...
  9. T

Cats or Dogs?

Just randomly wondered. Which do you prefer? Cats or dogs? Me? I'm more of a cat person myself.
  10. T

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Does anyone have this game, and what are your opinions on it? As for me, I think it was well worth the $50.00. It's fun and the Force powers are especially fun to use. My personal favorite is Force Maelstrom. It's also a nice bonus that Starkiller (the Apprentice) is total eye-candy. I...
  11. T

Things that anime HATERS do that annoy you.

There's a discussion about the anime fans, but what about the people who aren't too excited about the craze? Here's one of mine. 1. Anime haters on youtube commenting on ANIME videos saying how much they hated the video and how much they hate anime. Now think people- if you hate something...
  12. T

What Book(s) are you currently reading?

Any kind of non-manga book quailifies. Please post the book title and author, and perhaps a little info on what it's about? Opinions are welcome as well! So post away. I am currently reading Darcy & Elizabeth by Linda Berdoll. It was written as a sequel to Jane Austen's book, Pride and...
  13. T

Possibly my best drawing ever. (Unfinished, still need to finish backround)

This is possibly my best drawing ever. There's some references to two different series- see if you can find them! Anyway, here it is so far. Please give me your criticism, I can take it. Drawn, colored, and lined by hand. Materials used: Drawing Paper .7 mechanical pencil HB...
  14. T

Truth Beyond Truths(NON-POKEMON. Fullmetal Alchemist. PG-13 for language& violence

Sorry bout the cramped title. This is my FMA fanfic, which will be long-term and told in the first-person POV. Every now and then, who is telling the story will change, and who is narrating that specific chapter will be mentioned below the chapter name. PG-13 for some mild language, lots of...
  15. T

Aki's Random Art Gallery... Sorta...

Hello thar all, I come to you from the Fun, Clubs, and Games Section to bestoweth artwork to thee. Lol, what the heck? Ah well, screw it. I had some things I drew so decided to post them here. Bear in mind that not all are pokemon related, but good nonetheless. So enjoy my artworks so far...
  16. T

Ripping DVDs?

How do I rip DVDs and convert them to avi files? I need some new material for an FMA parody in the form of Monty Python and Spaceballs. Please help.
  17. T

Dwarven Vows

Yup. Another game. Mmmhmm. This one was quite popular on the Nintendo Forums. This was inspired by the Dwarven Vows from the game, Tales of Symphonia. In the game, you only learn vows 1, 2, 11, and 7. So, why not make up our own? You can type in anything, as long as you number it with any...
  18. T

The so-and-so for president game.

This was inspired by the presidential campaign going on in the US, as well as a little joke on the N-sider forums, and me and Glacia thought this would be fun. Basically, you pick any random video game character, anime character, cartoon character, or whatever (heck, you could even pick a...
  19. T

Weird MMORPG Swear Word Censoring Systems

Some of you may have noticed how utterly retarded some MMORPG censoring systems are. Here you can talk about different times that censors go all weird. I can name two. When I used to play on Runescape, I chatted with my buddies a lot. One time I typed in, "crap", and it was censored like...
  20. T

~***Nejitard’s Naruto Club of The Bulbagarden Forums***~

I noticed there wasn’t a club for this popular anime and manga, so I took the liberty of starting one. Feel free to join, I’ll happily accept as long as you behave. For those of you who have seen the show and like it, this is a great way to chat about the show. For those of you who are new to...
Back
Top Bottom