• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treemo

Ca-va? Ca-va.
Reaction score
Does anyone have this game, and what are your opinions on it?

As for me, I think it was well worth the $50.00. It's fun and the Force powers are especially fun to use. My personal favorite is Force Maelstrom. It's also a nice bonus that Starkiller (the Apprentice) is total eye-candy. I haven't played too much of the game yet, but from what I have played, it's likely the funnest Star Wars game yet and likely will have a good replay value should I decide to go through it again.

*EDIT*: It's... So short! BAH! Oh well. I guess the New Game+ (of sorts) makes up for it.

Last edited:
I don't actually own the game as of yet. But I will say, due to its relative shortness, this is probably more of a rental game than one you might buy. That's just what I have heard anyways... it looks really fun though.

I got it for my XBOX 360. It is a good game with good graphics and it also has downloadable content, which means you can buy more levels. I would get it used as it is $60 new.

I got it for my XBOX 360. It is a good game with good graphics and it also has downloadable content, which means you can buy more levels. I would get it used as it is $60 new.
No fair. The Wii version doesn't let you do that.

DLC for this game might be a good idea. Maybe they'll get around to fixing that "*DEFAULT TEXT" appearing as one of the menu items. :p

The game appears to be a sloppy rush job. I'd wait for a (big) price-cut or go for a rental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom