Search results for query: *

• Users: pokeslob
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pokeslob

Pokken Tournament Discussion Thread

Pokken Tournament, did anyone get it? thoughts? I really want to get it, myself, but that involves getting a Wii U and I'm not rollin in extra cash at the moment. I'm also a little upset that Hitmonchan wasn't included (at least yet), so here's hoping for some DLC later!
  2. pokeslob

20th Anniversary Deck

Hey All, browsing on Nippon-Yasan and stumbled upon this: Pokemon Card Game XY Break - Pocket Monsters Card Game Starter Pack - import from Japan wondering if anyone knew anything about it? Is it a reprint of the OG cards, or is this a new deck with a special box? any help appreciated, thanks!
  3. pokeslob

Post cool things from your Amazon wishlist

Post things from your Amazon wishlist, doesn't have to be crazy or expensive, just cool things you're thinking about buying soon. underlying intention: I have an amazon gift card I'm not sure what to use on, so give me ideas!
  4. pokeslob

best time to evolve nidoking

I'm playing Soul Silver right now and I am training a Nidorino (adamant nature). I have a moon stone right now, and Nidorino is lv. 20. When would be the best time to use the moonstone, to make Nidoking an optimal fighter?
  5. pokeslob

Pokemon Special/Adventures serialization

Can anyone explain exactly how Pokemon Adventures is being ran in Japan right now? As I understand it, there are more than one storyline being published weekly, I think the XY and ORAS chapters. So, what magazine(s) are running them, or am I missing something obvious?
  6. pokeslob

Singapore Manga

Hey all! It's probably been a while singe the old pokemon manga were relevant but... I'm looking to complete my Chuang-Yi manga sets, particularly Golden Boys (vol. 2 & 3), Electric Tale of Pikachu (all), and Pokemon Adventures (mid GS to the end of RS). Does anyone know either, (a) where I...
  7. pokeslob

Trainer Classes

Okay, two questions, if you were in a pokemon game what would your trainer class be (this can be from an existing class, or you can make one up) and then also, what trainer classes do you think we should see in gen 6?
  8. pokeslob

Web series Magikarp?

I've can't seem to find one anywhere, the only website who actually sells it is now out of stock... so I'll throw it at you guys, I will be willing to trade alot for it... my first offer is that I'll just give you all my Lv. X cards for it, but feel free to ask for anything else... also if...
  9. pokeslob

2 Misty cards needed

I am somewhat of an olde card collector, and my misty collection is almost complete, I'm just missing the 2 movie cards (Politoed and Corsola) I have alot to offer, new and old, but be easy on me ;)
  10. pokeslob

New cards that match olde cards

I noticed these 2 cards have fairly similar effects, give or take 2 cards... http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sage%27s_Training_(Undaunted_77) http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misty%27s_Wrath_(Gym_Heroes_114) do you think it'd be fair to use misty's wrath in a modern deck...
  11. pokeslob

Wanted - Moon Stone

so I'm trying to get my party to be all my OT, so that means I need to breed my Nidoking from Soul Silver, which means I need a moonstone! I have lots to offer, I breed lots of rare stuff, just ask me what you'd like I might be able to hook you up!
  12. pokeslob

Pichus Freshly Hatched!

So I breed pokemon I feel are good for GTS negotiations and tuff (like Gen I starters, Ruflets, Dratinis.... Squirtles seem to sell like hot cakes!) well I thought maybe Pichus might be popular, I was wrong -.- So I have a surplus of Pichus! anyone want to trade? :smokin:
  13. pokeslob

Wanted - Shiny Mewtwo & Normal Latias

I would LOVE to have a Shiny Mewtwo!!!! or Latias! I have Darkrai, multiple events, a regular mewtwo, Gen I starters, Dratinis, pichus, Larvitars (or if you want I can give you egg versions), a Shiny Lugia, a Shiny Pidgeot, and so on
  14. pokeslob

Want!! Latias

title asys it all I'm looking for a Jolteon and a Latias... along those lines other eeveelutions wouldn't be bad, but I really want Jolteon to complete my collection of gen I eevees :)
  15. pokeslob

E-Skyridge Fisherman NEEDED!

Does anyone have the olde version of the fisherman card? its from Skyridge, I'm looking for two of them, if anyone has this please post here!
  16. pokeslob

Thoughts so far?

So Black and White has been out for a few days now, what does everyone think so far? personally I love it! its defiantly a big step forward, though I'm only like a half an hour into the game -.- so far I hate the pokemon designs though, the new ones look like ken sugimori ran out of ideas
  17. pokeslob

LOOKING FOR: URSARING PRIME

just like the title says, I'm looking for a japanese base set Poliwrath, I need near mint to mint condition and I'm willing to trade any of my primes or legend pieces, or holos. if you're looking for something that I might have just post it here and I'll see what I can do! also I like old...
  18. pokeslob

misty's poliwrath update

what do you think of it?
  19. pokeslob

Legend Pieces

I have 3 legend pieces, all bottom halves, Lugia, Raikou&Suicune, and Kyogre&Groudon I'll sell (preferably) or trade, just post an offer
  20. pokeslob

New Emarosa Album!!

I'm not sure how many people on here listen to hardcore/post-hardcore music but...... What does everyone think of the new Emarosa album??
Back
Top Bottom