Search results for query: *

• Users: ShadyWolf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S

Best New Movies of 2008 (for You)

Threads like this have been done, but perhaps this is an interesting direction to take such an idea... I thought that I'd take a rare stab at making a thread based on the best movies that the people of Bulbagarden have seen this year. Obviously, movies such as the Dark Knight fall into this...
  2. S

Online Play

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I don't see anything about it on the first, apparently only, page in this forum, so...Is there any good system to use for playing the TCG online? Is Apprentice the only game in town, or are there alternatives? Any answers would be greatly...
  3. S

The Umpteenth Trade Question

Hey all, I checked the past few pages for an answer to my question, but around page 3 the load times made my head spin, so I thought I'd make a new thread. Anyway, I don't know if this has been asked yet or not, but...will a direct DS-to-DS trade allow one to have a Pokemon like Spitiromb...
  4. S

Advance Generation-Low Kick Help Needed

Ahem...I need a good site for finding the damage Low Kick deals based on various weights. I've looked high and low through my means, but I can't find a source with the specifics. Anyone have a site that gives the specifics of this move in the Advance Generation, not merely the move description...
Back
Top Bottom